Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 2
This course will look in the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. It's aimed at people that have some modeling experience in Maya but are having trouble with complex objects.
# 1 22-06-2008 , 07:11 PM

RIP George Carlin:) 1937-2008

It is my sad duty to inform you all, if you havn't heard already, but Legendary Comedian George Carlin died yesterday of heart failure at an LA-area hospital.

AP STORY

Personally, he will be remembered as my dad's best professor in college before his comic days.
Yes, he was a college professor, I always thought it would be awesome to have him as a teacheruser added image
35 years ago, the year I was born, George Carlin uttered the 7 bad words you cannot say on live TV ushering in the "moral police", and the actual police.

Below are a few of my favorite things that Carlin did to make my life better over the years:

CATHOLIC PRIEST IN DOGMA: BUDDY CHRIST

GC on the ten commandments

The whole Bill and Ted's Movie

This year's George Carlin FINAL SHOW 8-part special

Whole 74 minute 2006 "Life is Worth Losing" concert

.....RIP George. Thanks for opening my eyesuser added image
https://georgecarlin.com/

Israel "Izzy" Long
Motion and Title Design for Broadcast-Film-DS
izzylong.com
# 2 22-06-2008 , 08:15 PM
Subscriber
one of the all time greats..... god speed George.

# 3 22-06-2008 , 08:55 PM
Subscriber
What a loss, such a great comedian.
And for those who remember "Thomas and Friends" in North America, he was a great narrator too.

Peace, love and Anarchy~~~~~~~
Arch Viz Reel

My Website is Finally Back up!

“Welcome to the Internet. Where the men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.”
# 4 23-06-2008 , 12:52 AM
Subscriber
I heard about this today, first thing in the morning when I got to work... made me want to listen to his stand up all day... RIP George Carlin
some of the worse news I've heard in quite a while

# 5 28-06-2008 , 07:36 AM
19 year Veteran
Man, all the famous ones are dropping like crazy. He didn't look good on his last show so I guess that was a prelude to what was going to happen. He will be missed.