Maya 2020 fundamentals - modelling the real world
Get halfway through a model and find it's an unworkable mess? Can't add edge loops where you need them? Can't subdivide a mesh properly? If any of this sounds familiar check this course out.
# 1 15-07-2005 , 01:37 AM
Subscriber

July/Aug - Noob - Alienscience(ryan)

Ok, first contest (just got finished through washing my pants that I soiled). A little nervous as of right now, but hey, I once heard nervousness is a sign of intelligence (lol, dont think I spelled that right) user added image. But oh well, the SM community is a friendly one. user added image. Ok now for the work part.

For my entry I am hoping to do a dark sunset with the camera positioned at a person's face. This person (most likely a teen) will be on top of a bulding looking down. I think I will have most of the scene very dark with light shades of black and grey with some light faded colors. But the teen will have a tear running down his cheek (or the tear will be falling off the bulding) that will be blue (or red, dont know yet).

Also, I may have the teen already in the air, with his body spread out. Then have the bright orangey yellow sun bringin a hue behind his body. Then have the tear falling. Hopefully I will have some concept images soon, sorry for such a late entry. user added image.

So any crits or ideas would be very apreciated. Thx all for reading this, hope my first contest is a good one.

PS. Please dont 100% expect me to finish this in time,.......im lazy :zzz:. But I very much hope to.

# 2 15-07-2005 , 03:37 PM
Location: Where do u think I am right now? Alright, I'll tell y' all... I'm at Gnomon Workshop and Highend3d sites...Hehehehe...just kiddin':)!!!!Oh, I'm not a ego member anymore? Cool!!!! I'm a Senior Member now!!!!
I remember my first contest...it was the last one...
Good luck!!

Anyone here plays Tibia?

Add me to your MSN list

Tibia is the best MMORPG that i've ever seen...xD