Beer glass scene creation
This course contains a little bit of everything with modeling, UVing, texturing and dynamics in Maya, as well as compositing multilayered EXR's in Photoshop.
# 1 13-03-2004 , 10:35 PM

Skin textures

Does anyone know where to find high res face images for realistic skin textures. I've been searching for ages to no avail.

# 2 13-03-2004 , 10:37 PM
The Maya Mountain
it's not free, but www.3d.sk is a good source.

# 3 14-03-2004 , 10:59 PM
Yeah that's a cool site, if I had a credit card I'd sign up straight away. I might e-mail the dude who runs it and see if there's any other payment options. In the meantime I think I'll have to improve my photoshop skills.

# 4 14-03-2004 , 11:21 PM
Subscriber
Lemme think..... cgtalk.com I believe has a thread specifically devoted to skin textures and faces. I have never actually looked at the thread, but it's a sticky in one of their forum sections...

I believe it's under the Maya>Textures section, so you might try there too.

# 5 15-03-2004 , 07:17 PM
Some good info there Darkware, thanks. The guy from 3d.sk got back to me btw and said I could pay through the bank, so I guess that's what I'll do.