Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 1 06-07-2006 , 10:00 AM
Subscriber

July/Aug - Noob - BliXeMPie

This competition sounds cool i can`t wait to c what everyone does.I have the following words

depressed parcel
But i will try my best.

And goodluck 2 everyone.

user added image

# 2 06-07-2006 , 12:29 PM
Welcome to simply maya!

The first thing that came to mind when I read your word combination was that Velvet Underground song - 'The Gift'.

If you haven't heard it - it's about a guy who mails himself in a box to his ex-girlfriend and when the parcel arrives she opens it with a large knife and.... well, maybe you should listen to the song... It might be a cool scene to model.

Good luck in the challenge! user added image

# 3 06-07-2006 , 12:32 PM
Subscriber

Challenge

Thanx for the tip i will listen to it as soon as possible i really appreciate it thanx again.

# 4 13-07-2006 , 04:28 PM
Subscriber
Read the Davincy Code lately?

hmm...can you reroll and get new set of words? lol, you got a tough one.

# 5 13-07-2006 , 04:37 PM
Read any Terry Pratcett

You could make a picture of Luggage from Discworld

In case you didn't know Luggage is a large chest made from sapient pearwood. It pops out hundred of small leggs and wanders after its owner. And although it doesn't have any kind of face, it has an incredible ability to look at people in a way that they can feel that it is looking.

In the begining God created a whole lot of rigid bodies, and set some motion paths. He also set the lighting.