Integrating 3D models with photography
Interested in integrating your 3D work with the real world? This might help
# 1 28-03-2012 , 03:50 PM
Great community

University of Cambridge ESOL Examinations

Hi there,
has anybody heard about those exams ? Are there useful for the future career abroad ?

May the good times and treasures of the present become the golden memories of tomorrow.

Last edited by Creck; 28-03-2012 at 04:01 PM.
# 2 28-03-2012 , 04:53 PM
Subscriber
Never heard of it. I know that in Canada you need TOEFL if you want to go to university..

TOEFL is one of the biggest and most widely (internationally) accepted exam, good for immigration paperworks as well.. the other 'famous' one is TOEIC - though I don't know much about it. Just check in with the universities/countries you're planning to go and see what they want. As far as career goes.. nobody ever asked me for English efficiency tests, as long as you can write and speak English you're good to go.. doesn't matter you have an accent as long as people can understand you.

And save money on courses, just buy a book and learn from it. TOEFL is mostly about idioms (piece of cake, raining cats and dogs, etc.)

Last edited by nov2011; 28-03-2012 at 05:40 PM.