Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 2
This course will look in the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. It's aimed at people that have some modeling experience in Maya but are having trouble with complex objects.
# 1 30-12-2014 , 07:17 PM

A good tutorial on textures in Photoshop

I play around quite a bit, but I'd like to find a good tutorial and learn some new techniques, maybe. I don't mind paying. I'm particularly interested in non-organic models. Especially military vehicles, or industrial vehicles, buildings and such, and would like to find better ways to produce things like mud-spray, rust and paint-chips. Generally, I just clone elements from a bunch of pics, but there have gotta be a few cool techniques that have never occurred to me as I'm entirely self taught with all this stuff

# 2 30-12-2014 , 10:30 PM
The thin red line
If you use photoshop kurv studios have a good texturing tutorial, you can use a baked occlusion as a mask in photoshop................dave

# 3 03-01-2015 , 03:31 PM
I have e absolutely no idea what any of that stuff means. lol. Totally 100% self taught. But thanks. I'll google it. It's about time I started learning the stuff you can't learn by playing around

# 4 12-02-2015 , 04:03 PM
Subscriber

# 5 13-02-2015 , 03:07 AM
Technical Director

Imagination is more important than knowledge.