Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 27-05-2004 , 07:14 PM
Subscriber

Some suggestions

I think you should:
- rename the tutorial files in a standard way
- make some learning path that someone can look at to know where he should go next according to his objective (like ont he back of Wrox books)
- convert everything in quicktime for mac user (I know about the threads about this and the reason, just repeating it ;-) )
- keep integrating stuff from one tutorial into the next (ex: appache mod -> appache texture). This is a great idea and help us to see the complete project
- keep doing these great video! As soon as I finish the freebies, I will definatly get a few.

# 2 27-05-2004 , 08:41 PM
Kevin
nice ideas ... thx for the input

one thing I will say is that all the new ones now are in DiVX - this is a better codec to use and mac can also view these videos