Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 29-10-2006 , 06:25 AM
Maniacal boy king of Babylon

lizardman

Hi ,

I'm currently moddeling a lizardman in polygons and i'm planning to texture and animate him i've made a vector render of the head and some screenshots of the workspace model both head and body

I would like some feedback about them(i've modeled heads before but this is the first time i am modeling a body)

Attached Thumbnails
# 2 29-10-2006 , 06:33 AM
and here is the screenshot for the head and body

Attached Thumbnails
# 3 29-10-2006 , 07:09 AM
I like the idea and I think you have a good start but I see some things that you can do... smooth it (if you arnt worried about Polys which I dont think you are) the body needs more definition it has a akward feel to it right now.

Just make it work

www.createdestroy.net/kcin
# 4 29-10-2006 , 02:00 PM
thanks for the comment.

for the body; i'm still working on making the overall shape later i will add some details

and for the smoothing i mirrored the geometry for display purpose only, normally i would model with a smooth proxy scaled over -x so that i model the rough model and see the smoothed result directly on the other side