Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 20-07-2011 , 10:14 AM

Lamborghini Reventon

Hey guys I have been working on this Car for a few days.. so check this out and i would apreciate your critiques..
Thank you.. user added image

user added image

user added image

user added image

user added image

user added image

user added image

user added image

user added image

Last edited by emotitude; 20-07-2011 at 10:18 AM.
# 2 20-07-2011 , 01:20 PM
The Nurb Herd
why are the main parts of the car super low poly and the parts that no one really cares about (headlights and stuff) super high poly?

i would also lose the biscuit and render something without wireframe. It could be nice, if you work on the body as much as the wheels.

# 3 20-07-2011 , 01:46 PM
yeah the body parts are not yet smoothened and all of them are in seperate parts.. 'll b giving more detail and working on it.. thank you for the feedback.. user added image

# 4 20-07-2011 , 03:36 PM
Acid44
I was thinking the same as Dom...

Looks like a technique I haven't seen though, so it'll be interesting to see it come together

# 5 23-07-2011 , 01:34 PM
Lead Modeler - Framestore
Yeah I thinks this looks like a nurbs conversion without the curve rebuilds being the same.

I would have a look at the hi and lo res parts as its quite excessive in the smaller areas

the car looks good just needs a tidy and lose that base, it make it look like a dungeons and dragons lead model

Jay