Complex UV Layout in Maya
Over the last couple of years UV layout in Maya has changed for the better. In this course we're going to be taking a look at some of those changes as we UV map an entire character
# 1 05-06-2018 , 10:26 AM
Administrator

New SimplyMaya tutorials

Attached Images
File Type: jpg robot_small.jpg (299.9 KB, 31 views)
# 2 09-08-2019 , 11:47 AM
Subscriber
Hello SimplyMaya Team,
Massive thanks for assembling these tutorials. I appreciate the level of work and time required to do this. I am keen to find out what's your next 100% Maya modelling tutorial you are planning to build? Something with both soft and hard surfaces... Could I propose a model with mechanised gears.
Thanks in advance, keen to hear your plans.
Dob

# 3 13-08-2019 , 01:01 AM
SM Tea Boy
2 tutorials in the works right now both of which will contain modelling.

First up will be a furniture series for archviz , then next will come some mechanical type design for 3D printing. I expect both before the end of the month.

Thanks for the kind words I'd love to do something with gears so i'll have a think about what i could come up with.

From a readers' Q and A column in TV GUIDE: "If we get involved in a nuclear war, would the electromagnetic pulses from exploding bombs damage my videotapes?"
# 4 18-08-2019 , 12:14 PM
Subscriber
Exciting news indeed. Looking forward to the new content. Cheers,