Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 17-03-2003 , 11:26 PM
Subscriber

Parker

this is one of my first object created in maya about 7-8 months ago.. found it on my back up hdd, and rerender it with FG...

rays: 3500
min: 2.4
Max: 24

btw,, i dont think i want this to go into the gallery under my name,, but if you think it looks good... no probs

# 2 17-03-2003 , 11:30 PM
Subscriber
forgot the image again!!! user added image

# 3 18-03-2003 , 05:59 AM
Subscriber
The red surface looks nice!
But the metal looking material looks more like some coated aluminium. Maybe its just the color. Else it could look like plastic imho.

I do not support Bush! Nor Saddam! Long live UN!
# 4 18-03-2003 , 09:07 PM
Subscriber
thanks so much!!! yes indeed its a coated aluminium type of a shader i was trying to achieve... finally got it,, and btw, the red material is just a default blinn material with red color, the rest is Fake HDRI