Substance Painter
In this start to finish texturing project within Substance Painter we cover all the techniques you need to texture the robot character.
# 1 12-06-2023 , 05:52 AM

Finally got to Chapter 5 in the Maya 2020 Guide Book

After a lot of trial and error, and coming to terms that the book is definitely worded improperly that WILL guarantee your failure in a few of the tutorials.. I have finally worked extensively with NURBS and I find it to be very funny how it takes FIVE chapters until they explain what the acronym NURBS mean.."Non-Uniform Rational B-Spline"

Just some food for thought lmfao I am going to go to sleep. I have lost all of my contacts of every student I met in my animation class; so I am eternally grateful to have found this forum and have the ability to make posts to like-minded people about my trials and errors with learning the software!

I appreciate everyones time and if I see a question that I have the answer from my previous experience taking the same animation course twice in my college..than you bet I will be here to assist!

Have a good night yall! I am very much looking forward to learning more in depth what this NURBS is all about hahah