Maya for 3D Printing - Rapid Prototyping
In this course we're going to look at something a little different, creating technically accurate 3D printed parts.
# 16 09-04-2004 , 08:34 AM
Subscriber
dude the cobra is awsome!! the whole concept is so cool

Alpha Gamma Sygma.
# 17 09-04-2004 , 07:22 PM
Thanks!! at least one person replied :p :tup:

There can not be Good without Evil, so then it must be good to be Evil sometimes.

:tup:
# 18 11-04-2004 , 04:38 PM
I really like how this turned out. Good job user added image

# 19 12-04-2004 , 11:29 PM
Subscriber
what are going to do next Phant?

Alpha Gamma Sygma.
# 20 13-04-2004 , 12:31 AM
I have no idea :-(
Right now I have two weeks left of class so I have to study for my finals. After that then I will start something new. Any sugestions?

There can not be Good without Evil, so then it must be good to be Evil sometimes.

# 21 13-04-2004 , 07:18 AM
draw the owner of that cobra throne. thatd be pretty dope! good job man!

<a href="https://forums.simplymaya.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=16675">May/June 2005 Challenge Entry</a>
# 22 13-04-2004 , 07:27 AM
That would be Cobra Commander. And I kinda did made him. I modeled, rigged and partially dressed him. But I stoped because I had some trouble using Maya Cloth to make his shirt (the pants and mask are fine). The problem I had with the shirt is that one of the sleves kept curling inside his chest everytime I ran the simulation (only the right side of the shirt, the left was fine). Since my computer is very slow it wasn't a very pleasant experience trying to figure it out. So now I think I'm going to keep that in hold until I gain more experience and save enough for a workstation. But as soon as I decide to attempt that project again I'll definetly post my results in here.