Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 1
This course will look at the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. We'll look at what makes a good model in Maya and why objects are modeled in the way they are.
# 121 21-08-2005 , 10:24 PM
whhhhhhhhiiiiiippppsssssssshhhhhhhh! user added image

<font size=3 face=arial color=blue>S U R F E R M C D </font><br>
<font size=2 face=arial color=blue>www.winteractiv.com</font>
# 122 22-08-2005 , 05:18 PM

Originally posted by sloth_boy
its been over 2months since the idea and all im seeing is more ideas... Catn use all just start getting organised?

Well, to answer that, we earlier posted that all ideas would be sent to Total Rookie. He will later post a poll on some of the ideas sent in and we will all vote on which one seems the best. Good things take time.

Nobody felt like avenging your death. Sorry.
# 123 22-08-2005 , 07:12 PM
Subscriber
hmmm, i have a way good idea, i think everyone who wants to participate should get either msn messenger or aim, and then we can have a huge chat about it, and a few ppl who can be organized, can write everything down that we really want for this to be a success...

Aim:Nshad BB Court
msn:nothinbutchains@hotmail.com
# 124 22-08-2005 , 07:29 PM
Location: Where do u think I am right now? Alright, I'll tell y' all... I'm at Gnomon Workshop and Highend3d sites...Hehehehe...just kiddin':)!!!!Oh, I'm not a ego member anymore? Cool!!!! I'm a Senior Member now!!!!
Well, I'm sure that some people here don't have MSN...so everyone here should get it...it will be easier to make the film if everyone here's connected and talkin' bout their progressesuser added image.

Anyone here plays Tibia?

Add me to your MSN list

Tibia is the best MMORPG that i've ever seen...xD
# 125 22-08-2005 , 10:06 PM
nah man! MSN is of the DEVIL! That means you have to use Internet Exploder too and there aint no way that is gonna mess up my computer. I will stick to email ta!
user added image

<font size=3 face=arial color=blue>S U R F E R M C D </font><br>
<font size=2 face=arial color=blue>www.winteractiv.com</font>
# 126 22-08-2005 , 10:07 PM
Same user added image I actually think we're doing just fine by posting here in the forums.

# 127 22-08-2005 , 10:10 PM
Location: Where do u think I am right now? Alright, I'll tell y' all... I'm at Gnomon Workshop and Highend3d sites...Hehehehe...just kiddin':)!!!!Oh, I'm not a ego member anymore? Cool!!!! I'm a Senior Member now!!!!
Alright then...:shakehead ...Shadeblade...Surfer...u are fired...just kiddin'user added image

Anyone here plays Tibia?

Add me to your MSN list

# 128 22-08-2005 , 10:13 PM
You can't fire me! I created you from the 4 seasons with my own hands! Those are Salt, Pepper, Mustard, and Ketchup. user added image

# 129 23-08-2005 , 06:59 AM
Subscriber
This discussion has reached a unprogressive level. I would advise more professionalism for each individual participating in this project. The recommendation of a internal communacation system, like MSN, is appropriate. be advised that people who don't want to use MSN, can't participate in a progressive discussion of producing a valid product that we all can take pride in................ehm.....whatever user added image

Maya 4 ever baby!
# 130 23-08-2005 , 02:29 PM
Well, things don't seem to be moving so fast just yet. In fact, we're still submitting ideas for this to Total Rookie, as I mentioned in an earlier post. When we have finally reached our hairlines in ideas, he'll post them up for voting.

I hate MSN user added image

# 131 23-08-2005 , 03:16 PM
What was this about if you use MSN you have to use internet explorer?

I'm on msn right now and i'm using firefox

# 132 23-08-2005 , 03:51 PM
and you dont have to use msn either, just use trillian or some other program that can handle the msn protocol.

# 133 23-08-2005 , 07:41 PM
MSN's good:bow: :bow: !!
It would be easier to chat, but nothin' stabbles the thread action. Alright?

Anyone here plays Tibia?

Add me to your MSN list

# 134 23-08-2005 , 09:20 PM
Don't we have some sort of chat on this website? It's on the forum selection page.

# 135 24-08-2005 , 02:54 AM
Subscriber

Deadline

I'm extremely new to 3d, I just took a 6 class online basics class and am working on the dog tutorial right now. I also only have PLE but i assume anything i make can be converted by someone with the full version. What im trying to get at is we should have a deadline for ideas and a date posted for a vote. BTW - im in