Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 91 24-10-2005 , 05:54 PM
wonderful modeling and great texturing,i cant wait to see it when you finish it...............great job user added image

# 92 24-10-2005 , 05:56 PM
Lead Modeler - Framestore
Samurai Jack

Thanks Dude.

Jay

# 93 25-10-2005 , 05:35 AM
Looking great as always Jay. I think this character has the coolest base mesh out of the whole OUTLAWS cast. I didn't notice the broken horn before but its a nice touch. Speaking of touch, you've got the touch when it comes to the textures, dude!

Dave

# 94 25-10-2005 , 07:12 AM
Hey Dave

Thanks man, dunno if I have the 'touch' though. Actually yes I have!!:bandit:

Yeah this is actually my favourite base mesh so far as well, I think its because of the extra detail I added to the characters face. This is another reason why I decided to build several figure models in one go, so they looked pretty much the same detail wise and the differences are less in terms of detail/quality etc
Although I think experience is coming to the fore now, too, ya know practice makes perfect and all that crap. But the same goes for mostly everyone I think as well who has the desire to succeed, you do get better as you go.

Shall I rebuild the girls face again? LOL

Jay

# 95 25-10-2005 , 07:57 AM
Howdy Jay user added image

Fantastic job as always mateuser added image You never cease to amaze me. How have you been otherwise? How is work at the Premier going? I been rather busy myself, alot of fun new projects have started popping up, which means that we are going to be targeting a whole new industry in the coming year, so I honestly can't wait for that to happen......anyways, great work, spk soon user added image

Mills user added image

-------------------------------------------
# 96 25-10-2005 , 09:46 AM
Mills!!!

Its been a while!! Holy crap!! Thanks for your kind comments as always. Yeah its good to keep busy, stops you going stale.

Yeah Premier is online and going very well, in fact better than expected, you can see it here, www.thesun.co.uk then just find the Premier banner and hit that, there should be around a week ofarchives there. Still waiting for the main site to be done then you should be able to see it from the very beginning over 2 years ago!! A different team did it then until we were called in to sort it out, now its much better!!

Later

Jay

# 97 25-10-2005 , 02:02 PM
Subscriber
Dude, stop making such cool textures, you're making the rest of us look bad! user added image

Liter is French for 'Gimme some ****ing cola before I break vous ****ing lips!"
# 98 25-10-2005 , 04:51 PM
Hey Im sorry Blomkaal, wont do it again

Jay

# 99 27-10-2005 , 04:46 PM
Subscriber
lol, maybe were just all bad..
Good stuff Jay

There's nothing normal about normals. In FACT i think the are abnormal.
# 100 27-10-2005 , 07:18 PM
Cheers Dude

# 101 27-10-2005 , 08:20 PM
not only are you making a great model, your posts are always quite informative as well.
so, keep up the good work...user added image