Beer glass scene creation
This course contains a little bit of everything with modeling, UVing, texturing and dynamics in Maya, as well as compositing multilayered EXR's in Photoshop.
# 1 29-10-2006 , 06:25 AM
Maniacal boy king of Babylon

lizardman

Hi ,

I'm currently moddeling a lizardman in polygons and i'm planning to texture and animate him i've made a vector render of the head and some screenshots of the workspace model both head and body

I would like some feedback about them(i've modeled heads before but this is the first time i am modeling a body)

Attached Thumbnails
# 2 29-10-2006 , 06:33 AM
and here is the screenshot for the head and body

Attached Thumbnails
# 3 29-10-2006 , 07:09 AM
I like the idea and I think you have a good start but I see some things that you can do... smooth it (if you arnt worried about Polys which I dont think you are) the body needs more definition it has a akward feel to it right now.

Just make it work

www.createdestroy.net/kcin
# 4 29-10-2006 , 02:00 PM
thanks for the comment.

for the body; i'm still working on making the overall shape later i will add some details

and for the smoothing i mirrored the geometry for display purpose only, normally i would model with a smooth proxy scaled over -x so that i model the rough model and see the smoothed result directly on the other side