Substance Painter
In this start to finish texturing project within Substance Painter we cover all the techniques you need to texture the robot character.
# 1 30-12-2002 , 11:03 AM
Subscriber

Does this happen to you?

Recently, when I'm working in Maya, after a while some of the keyboard keys stop responding...user added image

For example, w/e/r do not work for translating, rotating, nor scaling..... Space stops showing me the hotBox... Shift/Alt still work...

when use my mouse to press the translate tool it works so I have no idea if it's my keyboard or if it's maya! user added image

I have the Logitech Cordless Freedom Combo

and while I'm on this topic... My middle mouse button works when it wants to in Maya user added image ... I have to restart my PC for it to start working...

-Emo

# 2 31-12-2002 , 10:54 AM
im glad you posted this problem, ok do the fact that "winshit" loves to screw around with ur keyboard, this happend to me as well. Anyway, here is what you do, minimize ALL of your programs and click on the background of your desktop (not right click, just left click).

From there, do the following at the same time, go: Control-Alt-windows symbol button. Make sure when you are holding control and alt down, hit the windows symbol button TWICE to get out of "hotkey mode".

in case if you dont know what the windows symbol is on the keyboard, its located near your "left-control" button.

Good Luck and this worked for me as well.

see yaz bye.

See yaz, bye.
# 3 31-12-2002 , 12:13 PM
Subscriber
Thanks a lot! I'll give it a try the next time it does that!

-Emo

# 4 03-01-2003 , 01:38 PM
ive had that problem but it was just because i pressed the caps lock key by mistake, then they shortcut keys dont work exept from the alt/shift/ctrl keys.

# 5 06-01-2003 , 04:21 AM
Subscriber

Originally posted by Lespaul84
ive had that problem but it was just because i pressed the caps lock key by mistake, then they shortcut keys dont work exept from the alt/shift/ctrl keys.

I was just going to suggest the same thing

cheers m8 user added image

Take a glance at my <a href="https://forums.simplymaya.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=9428"><b>Porsche 959</b></a> WIP
# 6 06-01-2003 , 03:24 PM
Subscriber
yeah, it's the caps lock!! user added image

thanks for the help!!

-Emo

# 7 06-01-2003 , 04:04 PM
no no no.. this only happens when you put the caps lock on by accident. it happened to me. thats all it is. your just to tired to notice it. video tape yourself next time.