Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 1 15-06-2008 , 08:01 AM

any feedback

# 2 15-06-2008 , 11:13 AM
I've only had a quick look at the first image. It's ok, but it still needs quite a bit of work.

the textures are too clean, they repeat too much and also the carpet texture is too blurry - i think the resolution is too low.

also the perspective of the background image makes absolutely no sense with the room - it looks like the room is tilted towards the viewer - or the skyscrapers are falling over. If you composite images you have to make sure that they make sense or it just looks silly - you need to find a background image which fits in with the perspective of your room.

lastly, it's not really a saloon, which is a type of bar. it looks more like a living room.

sorry for the heavy crit. just pointing out what stands out to me.

# 3 15-06-2008 , 11:29 AM
hi
dont be sorry,it s your opinion .and i agree, in any way i v to make it better next time.
regards
mihoss

# 4 15-06-2008 , 02:38 PM
Super Moderator
I think the GI settings need to be adjusted, you can see some blotchiness along the top of the walls. The refractive index on the glass vases seem a little too high. Something else that stood out to me was whats going on below the coffee table.

I'm no expert but the first 2 animations kinda just scrambled out in one big puff, not very natural looking. The third one wouldn't play for me. Keep truckin.

- Genny