Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 2
This course will look in the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. It's aimed at people that have some modeling experience in Maya but are having trouble with complex objects.
# 1 18-06-2010 , 05:24 AM
EduSciVis-er

Nurbs display in the viewport

Hey,
I know I've seen how to fix this before, but can't remember. In the viewport a planar NURBS piece of geometry doesn't display right to the curve it was created from, there's gaps between the geo and the curve.

It renders fine, so it's not a biggie, but I know there's a simple way to tweak that, but can't remember.
Thanks!

Edit: Ah! Found it just after posting... :blush:
It's in the attributes under NURBS Surface Display, up the Crv Precision Shaded.

Last edited by stwert; 18-06-2010 at 05:27 AM.
# 2 18-06-2010 , 07:35 AM
Lifetime Member
Bahahahah you are as bad as me!!!! Post Q, discover A on own, repost discovered...bahahah

Glad Im not the only insane one on the planet!

cheers bullet

P.S you just made my day manuser added image

bullet1968

"A Darkness at Sethanon", a book I aspire to model some of the charcters and scenes
# 3 18-06-2010 , 04:26 PM
EduSciVis-er
I figure at least if someone has the same problem and searches the forum, maybe it'll help someone else. user added image

# 4 20-06-2010 , 04:22 PM
Technical Director
No one searches :p

Imagination is more important than knowledge.
# 5 20-06-2010 , 04:56 PM
EduSciVis-er
Haha, true enough... well maybe someone will have the same problem while this thread is still recent and someone will spot it before they post a new thread with the same question...

No... you're right, that won't happen either. Oh well.