Substance Painter
In this start to finish texturing project within Substance Painter we cover all the techniques you need to texture the robot character.
# 1 31-05-2011 , 03:12 AM
Total noobz

VBulletin help...?

Hey guys, has anyone every started their own forum using VBulletin? I'm looking for a little help to start a forum around a comic book series (that has no forum currently that I can find)... anyone with experience? Tips? Ideas? user added image

Cheers,

~B~

# 2 04-06-2011 , 02:35 AM
Total noobz
Hey guys... just an update... I ended up going with phpBB... hey, it's free! haha I got "creative sanction" from the series owner/creator. Purty kewl, eh? user added image

# 3 05-06-2011 , 09:16 AM
SM Tea Boy
phpBB was probably the better bet saves you a bit of cash when your just getting started user added image

From a readers' Q and A column in TV GUIDE: "If we get involved in a nuclear war, would the electromagnetic pulses from exploding bombs damage my videotapes?"
# 4 06-06-2011 , 09:30 AM
Total noobz
Yeah! Not too shabby. It was easy to set up and only a few things have given me grief, but I think overall it's a good start. If the site actually gets popular I can always make some HTML guru one of the Mods and let him sort out the issues user added image