Maya 2020 fundamentals - modelling the real world
Get halfway through a model and find it's an unworkable mess? Can't add edge loops where you need them? Can't subdivide a mesh properly? If any of this sounds familiar check this course out.
# 1 03-07-2011 , 12:19 AM
Subscriber

Work for contest I came in second place for

Here is a environment and models I came in second place for 3d contest last year. I never showed it here, has been a long time since I have posted. Thought I would show it now.

Would like to say Hi to everyone also. I have been doing some freelance work for a independent filmmaker.

Attached Thumbnails
# 2 08-07-2011 , 08:36 PM
Simply Maya OG

Here is a environment and models I came in second place for 3d contest last year. I never showed it here, has been a long time since I have posted. Thought I would show it now.

Would like to say Hi to everyone also. I have been doing some freelance work for a independent filmmaker.

Seahawks and da Bears. Nice.
A few things I noticed... The cord to the lamp is abit too straight. Looks too perfect. Couch doesnt look very comfy; looks abit too hard/perfect, again. Overall lighting could use alittle more work. Other than that, it's good. Nice ideas.

- Hybrid

Last edited by I-Iybrid; 08-07-2011 at 08:39 PM.
# 3 08-07-2011 , 09:11 PM
Subscriber
Thanks for the crit. Yeah I agree with everything you said. At the time I was in between projects and did not tweek things the way i liked because i was running out of time to submit, Thats probably why I came in second place LOL!

# 4 09-07-2011 , 07:43 AM
Lifetime Member
hmmmm where can I buy one LOL.

cheers bullet

bullet1968

"A Darkness at Sethanon", a book I aspire to model some of the charcters and scenes