Integrating 3D models with photography
Interested in integrating your 3D work with the real world? This might help
# 1 04-10-2011 , 02:11 PM
Subscriber

Organic Modeling with Alien PT3 ????

Hello,

I was just wondering if Simply Maya will be releasing PT 3 of the new Alien tutorial? I've purchased the first two and I'm excited to rig and pose my alien.

Thanks,

Korvicuser added image

# 2 04-10-2011 , 03:54 PM
SM Tea Boy
Will be out any day now user added image and i'm very happy to say we went well beyond simple rigging. We created a more complete rig and even threw in some Ncloth, so it will be worth the wait.

David

From a readers' Q and A column in TV GUIDE: "If we get involved in a nuclear war, would the electromagnetic pulses from exploding bombs damage my videotapes?"
# 3 04-10-2011 , 06:50 PM
Subscriber

Will be out any day now user added image and i'm very happy to say we went well beyond simple rigging. We created a more complete rig and even threw in some Ncloth, so it will be worth the wait.

David

aye aye user added image

# 4 05-10-2011 , 02:11 AM
Subscriber

David

Sweet, I love it when you add the extra goodies in the tutorial ! As I'm always looking forward to improving my skills.

I can't wait !!! Thanks !!!!user added image

# 5 07-10-2011 , 03:50 PM
Lifetime Member
Woot! I am happy to see all three tuts are now up now just one week till pay day user added image I have been looking forward to starting this project. I would however like to see what the next challenge is going to be before I dive too much into the alien project.

It would be nice if there was more time in a day.

Jake

# 6 07-10-2011 , 06:50 PM
Lead Modeler - Framestore
I hope you all enjoy it. It was good to make all 3 Volumes....any questions fire away, I'm usually about

cheers
Jay

# 7 08-10-2011 , 05:25 AM
Subscriber
Jay - you and all the others here are awesome! The timing of this tutorial is perfect! I need to start learning all three of those aspects of maya and its great to find them all in one package!

~To create a new world through the imagination
# 8 08-10-2011 , 10:38 AM
CGWolfgang

Well I wouldnt go that far LOL, but many thanks for the kind words.

We aim to please so I hope you find it intuitive in one way or another. The new rigging tute is really a culmination of things Ive learned over the years in different studios etc, and is what I have found works best for me. I've used it to rig characters in the work place and I never had any complaints - if anything it was can we have extra this or that so.....anyway get stuck in and enjoy it

Jay

# 9 08-10-2011 , 01:51 PM
The thin red line
I have downloaded the rigging tutorial just hope I can get some spare time to watch it.......dave

# 10 08-10-2011 , 02:07 PM
Hey Dave

well its only 4hrs or so maybe a bit more, Im sure you will.

cheers
Jay