Integrating 3D models with photography
Interested in integrating your 3D work with the real world? This might help
# 16 13-02-2003 , 09:04 PM
fair enough. I also had a link removed when the online school opened.

do you want to comment on that?

# 17 13-02-2003 , 09:05 PM
SM Tea Boy
how long ago was it and were was it posted?

From a readers' Q and A column in TV GUIDE: "If we get involved in a nuclear war, would the electromagnetic pulses from exploding bombs damage my videotapes?"

# 18 13-02-2003 , 09:07 PM
when the school opened about 2 1/2 months ago. There were some people who wrote back also and their messages were gone too.

I figured you didn't want me writing so I quit.

# 19 13-02-2003 , 09:09 PM
Kevin

Originally posted by 3dbuzz
I am sorry i f I ws rude but I was just excited about the new videos.

look buzz mate..we can go back and forth all day like this and is silly

I never said I didnt remove RUDE or NASTY posts..

any admin would... Im very pleased the 3d buzz vids are awesome and they probably are

Right lets get this sorted:

I remove

Duplicate site post (links)
I do not remove posts where people have asked for help (and if I do I always give a reason and say "double post - this is in the tutorial area)
I remove all posts that are nasty to our members or against this site

if some control wasnt put in place we would have a site full of the same posts etc...

In fact now i think of it - it was actually a few members who PM`ed me asking to remove duplicte posts as they couldnt find the new material.

oh and Infact I was thinking I removed a post the other day ..in fact I didnt. I simply put on the thread - please dont double post sites! The site and post is STILL there - see not all bad am I user added image

# 20 13-02-2003 , 09:09 PM
I also saw a post saying I was 3d buzz. I am not him I just love his site and I thought it would be a cool name.

# 21 13-02-2003 , 09:11 PM
Kevin
I love his name, his site and you mr buzz user added image

# 22 13-02-2003 , 09:15 PM
SM Tea Boy
Don't remember it, but if the only old post i remember by you was anything to go on i cant say id be surprised, if you just pissed kev off enough that he just killed all your posts.

David

From a readers' Q and A column in TV GUIDE: "If we get involved in a nuclear war, would the electromagnetic pulses from exploding bombs damage my videotapes?"

# 23 13-02-2003 , 09:20 PM
Subscriber
3dbuzz

Just my 2 cents but if you loved Buzz (Jason Busby) that much you would leave his name alone and get another! I dont think he would appreciate if he knew someone was using that name!user added image It would be like me going to another site and calling myself Simply maya.

Also I was one that posted in that thread in question and it should have been removed.

Joe

Never Do Today What You Can Put Off Till Tomorrow..
My New Site MayaFx.com

# 24 13-02-2003 , 09:24 PM
Kevin
oh I remember now!!!

About 2/3 months ago we moved our server .... not only that but a LOAD of posts where pruned!

I lost over 1500 posts , Roman lost 800, Nem lost hundreds and others lost a lot! This was our reason for removing the post count!

And I am not Lying on this one! - you can ask anyone who has been here for a few months about this!

So you losing "1" aint to bad user added image

There ya go- All your questions answered!

# 25 13-02-2003 , 09:25 PM
SM Tea Boy
Right this is getting out of had now moderators and admins make there best judgment about what to get rid off we don't always get it right

We've sorted this at DT tempers got a bit fried namely mine but its done and dusted now.

Closing...

# 26 13-02-2003 , 09:29 PM
Kevin
lol oh come on dave .. I was just getting started

good point to close it at though - Go kevin Go kevin user added image