Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 1
This course will look at the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. We'll look at what makes a good model in Maya and why objects are modeled in the way they are.
# 16 21-02-2003 , 04:57 PM
Subscriber
beautiful!

nice to see her striking a pose - will she do a whole dance?

Check out the subsurfacescattering on my tongue...

<a href="https://www.reitzmachine.com">www.reitzmachine.com</a>
# 17 21-02-2003 , 06:58 PM
Subscriber
Oh boy do I suck!

I have a request if you mind; can you show us something from the very start of this Oedipus project?

I do not support Bush! Nor Saddam! Long live UN!
# 18 21-02-2003 , 11:18 PM

re Oedipus's Nightmare _WIP....

Hi Underseth,

"I have a request if you mind; can you show us something from the very start of this Oedipus project?" (quote).

If I understand you right,

You would like to see the very beginnings of the mesh?

This mesh that I'm using is a 'vague' and very far 'sibling' from much earlier 'female/male' human meshes that due to poor modelling (too many poly's in in the wrong places) and little or no planning never really saw the light of day.

Having said this,

In the course of the last month, just about every poly on her has either been cut and chopped or deformed in some way.

In hindsight, It would have been quicker and maybe better for me to have used a tut eg. (joan or arc poly tut for Max).

As for a pic of where she started.

Re Jim

Mayan elder......only in years.....