Please check
My (old) website!
# 17 26-03-2003 , 10:30 PM
Kevin

Originally posted by jafounet
Just a second

Before i came into this part of forum I read smething like that :

Members Lounge
A place where you can kick back, relax and chat about .....anything!

?????
war topics wasn't relax....but closing it ?

bad day for free expression

We have 1 clear rule here at sm... you may talk about what you wish but politics /war /religion are strongly moderated ... but you may NEVER abuse another member or mod from the forum!

This is the end of this discusion... Please lets move on.

# 18 27-03-2003 , 01:04 AM
Hey, it does suck that Undseth felt he couldn't just let people's different opinions be what they are ...and I'll truly miss his input on a lot of different threads, but he seemed to be getting very heated...I"m not even sure this made sense at all...

But to present a point of sorts; the WTC did not crumble due to to the respectfullness of terrorists. Nor is the ongoing war much in "respect".

...and even though I wanted the thread to go on, I respect what the moderators did...there was no reason to call anyone names that didn't show a constructive type of criticism. Was there some other ongoing fight he was having with you guys?

just trying to pick a few things up
# 19 27-03-2003 , 02:27 AM
SM Alumni

Originally posted by ragecgi
Sorry to see you go man...

I was really looking forward to learning more about MR from ya!

my thoughts exactly heh user added image

Tis a shame to see you go though - you've put a lot into this place, and regardless of what peoples opinions are of the war you'll certainly be missed as an artist.

hope all goes well for ya user added image

# 20 27-03-2003 , 08:01 AM

Originally posted by Kevin
We have 1 clear rule here at sm... you may talk about what you wish but politics /war /religion are strongly moderated ... but you may NEVER abuse another member or mod from the forum!

This is the end of this discusion... Please lets move on.

alright, I agree with you.

# 21 27-03-2003 , 07:58 PM
The Maya Mountain

Originally posted by drj

Was there some other ongoing fight he was having with you guys?

Not that I know of. user added image

# 22 27-03-2003 , 08:01 PM
sorry, I shouldn't have even asked that. I definitely don't want to start some "knitting circle" gossip forum flaming anyone. my apologies.

just trying to pick a few things up
# 23 31-03-2003 , 12:36 PM
Subscriber
people are allowed to have their say no matter what its about ...being called a moron is in it self a joke ...Underseth dont be silly ur contributions are valid on this site ur acting a bit harshly ...it will all be forgotten in a few days so chill out man Maya is about being creative not about world politics go and shout from the top of your roof youll feel better in the long run user added image

# 24 31-03-2003 , 01:47 PM
Subscriber
damn.. you leavin?... just sit back relax and think about it... all these things will die out eventually.. you have made great contributions to the site... then why let a stupid "WAR" thread make you leave..??? think for a moment.. hoping to see you come back again..

# 25 31-03-2003 , 03:03 PM
Subscriber
Well I honestly, have no idea whats going... I never had a chance to read that thread, but you will be greatly missed...Underseth.

# 26 01-04-2003 , 07:13 AM
Subscriber
Hey undseth, sorry i missed this post for such a long time. I was wondering where ya went. Well, thats too bad that your gone, just realise that the decision you made hasn't shut you out of SM, you can come back and have chats whenever ya like! If you dont come back though, then good luck with your modelling.

"I should call you sugar maple tree cause i'd totally tap that" haha

email - mattwettstein@gmail.com