Beer glass scene creation
This course contains a little bit of everything with modeling, UVing, texturing and dynamics in Maya, as well as compositing multilayered EXR's in Photoshop.
# 16 02-07-2003 , 11:26 PM
Subscriber
I love my work and have been studying and slaving away for years to get where I am. But there is room in that for other things too- it doesn't have to be one or the other and some relationships do work out. I have friends who have made better parents because their own didn't make an effort. I hate to sound 135 years old Darkware but don't write off the varied possibilities for your life just yet!

Perhaps you never will find anyone. But perhaps you will. I won't say what you think I would - that everyone finds someone, because some people never do. But it's not a certainty either way imho- we could be dead tommorrow or live for years. You might meet someone who loves Maya more than you. Or not. My job has shown me there are really no certainties.

Whoops. meant to be positive there, reads as rather morbid LOL.

# 17 03-07-2003 , 12:33 AM
Subscriber
Hey Darkware, no need to apologize - I was asking you guys, remember?

But Witchy is right - don't reject any opportunities that did not even arise yet (maybe, just maybe, you're going to raise your own little rotoscoping department to do all the tedious jobs for you... user added image ).

And yes - there are really no certainties. You never know where you're bound.

I did a lot of computer programing back in the early/middle 80s and was absolutely convinced that I was going to find a job as a software developer (btw: I didn't care for girls at all at that time). Instead I let my hair grow long and did nothing but play guitar for years (on- and offstage, wherever I went). I never thought that I would ever touch a computer again. Well, here I am. Away from the big city, off to the countyside with a girl and a couple of horses, dogs and cats (yet no kids!) - and a computer. Tell me: how did that happen? user added image

Sing along: 'Tomorrow never knows' user added image

Subdivide and conquer!

Free your mind, and your ass will follow!
# 18 03-07-2003 , 12:55 AM
Subscriber
My fiance understands my needs and gives me the space I need and I she gets the space she needs. Works perfectly.