Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 1 11-07-2003 , 08:29 PM

Another Question

Ok i have another question.. As of now I am making the two seperate objects for the car i am modeling. Once I have completed them and got them both where I want them, how would I go about merging the two objects and making them both one whole car body???.

Thanks again

# 2 11-07-2003 , 09:01 PM
Subscriber
it depends on the way you model. if you model in nurbs it might not always work to make them one object - but you could stitch them to be seamlessly connected. for polyons or subd - combining and merging the touching verts helps.

but you had to give out a bit more information, and we could help you better ...

# 3 11-07-2003 , 09:08 PM
Ok, I apologize for that i'm kinda new to this so bear with me. I am modeling a car in polys, and i'm pretty much following the low poly car model from mtmckinely.com, so hopefully this is enough infouser added image

# 4 12-07-2003 , 01:29 AM
The Maya Mountain
you could also try following the Mirroring vid at mtmckinley.net. user added image user added image