Maya 2020 fundamentals - modelling the real world
Get halfway through a model and find it's an unworkable mess? Can't add edge loops where you need them? Can't subdivide a mesh properly? If any of this sounds familiar check this course out.
# 91 01-11-2003 , 12:13 AM

Originally posted by Ice Queen
Yeah, I think we should play with adl....Hows the anger management classes comming?

Well, I bet they work enough ...
.. and yet my little finger in my right hand is still broken.

Ahh, that´s life I guess. One very "adventurous" life right?

@Eagle: Stop downloading those damn pics you´re spamming the whole place with ... and drop dead. user added image

# 92 01-11-2003 , 12:38 AM
I think you nead a few more classes. user added image Look, my finger is not broken:finger2: Haha.

# 93 01-11-2003 , 12:48 AM
Subscriber
Hahaha...

# 94 01-11-2003 , 01:48 AM
so you have a pic of when you get drunk IQ?... maybe Eagle has one on that site he picks its photos from...user added image

user added image All i have to say is that Grrrrrls are like ogers, they have layers user added image

Last edited by dragonfx; 01-11-2003 at 01:51 AM.
# 95 01-11-2003 , 09:57 PM
Subscriber

Originally posted by RickStefani
Nice legs.user added image

indeeduser added image

# 96 07-11-2003 , 07:38 AM
is it a toilet paper i thought it was a kotex
mwahahahahahahhahahahaha

Great Spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the person who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express their opinions courageously and honestly.
*Albert Einstein*

One ought never to turn one's back on a threatened danger and try to run away from it. If you do that, you will double the danger. But if you meet it promptly and without flinching, you will reduce the danger by half.
Sir Winston Churchill

Be courteous to all, but intimate with few, and let those few be well tried before you give them your confidence. True friendship is a plant of slow growth, and must undergo and withstand the shocks of adversity before it is entitled to the appellation.
George Washington
# 97 07-11-2003 , 01:58 PM
Subscriber
Ooh I didn't think of that, thanks for the tip, i'll use that one in my next pick-up user added image

# 98 07-11-2003 , 04:12 PM

Originally posted by Ice Queen
Ooh I didn't think of that, thanks for the tip, i'll use that one in my next pick-up user added image

For crying out loud woman. user added image

Then again, many of us are guilty of "going for it" anyway during that time of the month. user added image

# 99 07-11-2003 , 05:18 PM
I think adldesigner has earned his red wings. haha

# 100 07-11-2003 , 05:45 PM
Kevin
darkware is spot on IMO - if I could do it all over again - I would NEVER have a long term girlfriend!!

I would never either have a room mate, I had one in the usa for 3 years and It drove me nuts.

I guess I kinda like to be alone, I have enough friends to have company if I want it but I find I really miss my own time. So to all you people out there alone and wanting to stay that way I say "good on ya"

# 101 02-12-2003 , 10:44 AM
Drat!!!!

Wish I had been aroundmin Oct when this one started. But then Kevin qwould probably have censored my posts so *shrugs*.

To the "perfect break up letter" I prefer

It's been great
and it's been a ball.
But that's it
and that's all!

My "x" used to say that. So when I moved out I left his truck key, house key and a note on the coffee table saying just thiose words.

Another is:

Well, It's been real and it's been fun,
But it hasn't been real fun.!

Darkware you just rock on. Being who you are and what you are with out reservation. For many that is a problem because they do not know the answer to either "who or what". Like my signature says.

I wish some one had told me this stuff some years back. Whew, that could have changed my life.
hummmmm... but then if my life was changed I would not have meet pony and be who and what I am now.
Maybe everything does happen for good reasons, even if the event seems bad.
Go figure.
ROTFLMAO

To everyone else...Lighten up... it is not about right or wrong, it is about accepting differences.

We will have peace on earth...
reach Nirvana,,,
go to heaven....
experience the Rapture
find the happy hunting grounds..
Or what ever all the other beliefs/spiritually correct terms are when:
We learn to be tolerant of the differences, stop trying to control everyone and everything EXCEPT
ourselves.

This post is, after all, just my humble opinion.
It is not entended to insult or be hurtful to anyone in anyway.!!!!

**climbs down off soap box and tosses it into the back of my Jeep**

Blessed Be ALL.

"Si vis pacem para bellum" if you desire peace, prepare for war.
# 102 03-12-2003 , 06:04 AM
Subscriber
eh... I don't really know what to think now. It's been a while since I last posted on this thread. I've gone through a lot of changed and have gone through a lot with this girl I mentioned. We both agreed that we liked each other and had true feelings, but she doesn't want to date right now. After some time, I finally figured out that the little "break from relationships" thing she wanted was going to last the entire school year because apparently the junior year is the most dificult, so she's really busy. After that, her senior year will be a sinch. The problem? I'll be out of state by that time in the art institute of Atlanta for the next four years. She used to have plans to go to a college in Athens, which is only 70 miles away, but that doesn't look like it's going to happen. There are a thousand other things that figure into our "relationship" but I won't go into all that. She knows I love her and always will. I have grown so attached to her. I think about her all the time.....

Even if we aren't able to be together, I suppose there is always hope after my four years of college providing she hasn't fallen in love with someone else by that time. Even throughout this time period, I will always love her no matter what happens. I think that's what true love is: never giving up.

*sigh*

# 103 03-12-2003 , 05:54 PM
Man, I really hope you truely love her because college is a great time to have fun. user added image . Sounds a bit off to me that she would just want than much time to herself. I think you really should step back and ask yourself if you are the nice guy rebound for her? Did she just get out of a relationship? You two have been friends for a while, something she does not want to lose?

Ponygirl, what kind of jeep? 0IIII0.

# 104 04-12-2003 , 02:04 AM
RickStefani

Ponygirl, what kind of jeep? 0IIII0.

user added image

There I was waxing all philosophical. Sharing my wisdom...( I hope it is.....LOL) and blah blah blah....:p when out of the cyber darkness comes RickStefani asking me ...."what kind of Jeep"

:wow:
WOW, Thank you so much...
:thumbsup:

Sometimes I get too serious....

in answer to your query........

1989 Jeep Cherokee Larado 4X4 (red)
I added a Kenwood hidaway AM/Fm Cd player

I know .... it is a 4 door not "cool" like a CJ
*shruigs* I got kids and car seats that need to be in it often...
user added image

# 105 04-12-2003 , 02:07 AM
OMG now I AM embarresed.... Thank you Admin and others for setting this site up so it saves your post until the time limit has passed and then you can post it ... not loose it ...

*** KISS on the cheek***

Last edited by PonysGirl; 04-12-2003 at 02:13 AM.