Maya 2020 fundamentals - modelling the real world
Get halfway through a model and find it's an unworkable mess? Can't add edge loops where you need them? Can't subdivide a mesh properly? If any of this sounds familiar check this course out.
# 16 10-03-2003 , 08:13 PM
SM Tea Boy
alll way ppl there all mushroomgod's images i belive

From a readers' Q and A column in TV GUIDE: "If we get involved in a nuclear war, would the electromagnetic pulses from exploding bombs damage my videotapes?"
# 17 10-03-2003 , 08:54 PM
Whay not use maya's dragon, lightwaves wasp and max's cyberdog in the header seeing as it the home for all those sites?

user added image

Yeah, but no but yeah but no....
# 18 10-03-2003 , 08:55 PM
Good point too z1mmnd14.....

Israel "Izzy" Long
Motion and Title Design for Broadcast-Film-DS
izzylong.com
# 19 10-03-2003 , 09:38 PM
Kevin
hmm some nice ideas here! maybe random it every time it is visited dave? lol

btw guys - credits will come in the form of "if i am asked" and if we do a "staff" or credit page user added image

# 20 10-03-2003 , 09:39 PM
The Maya Mountain
I use a random script at my site for the different ToonMike pics on the News Page... kinda simple, so don't know if it'd work for you guys, but feel free to check the source out if you'd like. user added image

# 21 10-03-2003 , 09:45 PM
Kevin
yeah we already use random images on the main page for the "random image area" so wouldnt be to hard for our david user added image

might have to mick your valentine toon mike lol

# 22 10-03-2003 , 10:50 PM
SM Tea Boy
random headers would be great on the main home i think simple to do as well

David user added image

From a readers' Q and A column in TV GUIDE: "If we get involved in a nuclear war, would the electromagnetic pulses from exploding bombs damage my videotapes?"
# 23 10-03-2003 , 11:27 PM
hey guys, you just read my mind..!! lol
random headders would be the best thing!! user added image
I also thing that brain's robot would be the best thing ever to be on that headder(sorry guys, that's just my oppinion), you know.. like --> half-meshed and half-rendered??...!! you know what I mean.. user added image
thanx :banana:

# 24 10-03-2003 , 11:53 PM
OK. Heres my idea.

1: Random page. The banner can not be changed by a random image script, because it is not all one image is it??

2: There is a site I found a while back, in which you could choose the lay out you wanted. So mabey you could put something under the header, links to other layouts. Then someone could right a script, that remembered which one you chose, and always use that header.

I think some sort of car is needed like Muchroomgod submited. Also, wouldn't something to do with a 3d cube be most proper?

Armitrex Studios
Now open!!
# 25 10-03-2003 , 11:57 PM
Kevin
we can easy cut the image area to make it random np user added image

we are working on multiple skin choices but these are a long way off yet...

cheers mate for your input

# 26 11-03-2003 , 12:04 AM
hey Ultragames,
that is completely no true!!!..
you can make a dinamic select to anything you wish on your page, doesn't metter whether it is an image or a form or a graph...
my Dad wrote his home-page that goes to the news site and steals all the info from it.... , and the funnyest thing about it?, all the info goes exactly where he programmed it to do, including pictures..
that's it, I'm done... lol user added image

# 27 11-03-2003 , 12:09 AM
oooohhhhh! Bash!

Considering I am a profetional web designer, i know what im talking about. So I think you must have read what I said wrong or something.

What im saying, is that the random image script they have, will not work for multiple images unless modified. Now I could help out with this if needed, I am a programer also. As far as the CGI script needed for the 'Choose you own layout' thing I suggested, im no help.

This is more in )v('s turff, but what about a challenge. Once the first few layouts are picked for the random header, we could have a competition every month to get a new one.

Kevin, when is rages header going up?

Armitrex Studios
Now open!!
# 28 11-03-2003 , 12:13 AM
i apologize if I missunderstood you... user added image
my Dad does everything in ASP.net, so i gues that's why he can do more stuff there... user added image
thanx

# 29 11-03-2003 , 12:16 AM
np. I dont mean to sound rude.

You got a site?
Seen mine?

Armitrex Studios
Now open!!
# 30 11-03-2003 , 12:23 AM
nop, sorry, I had one but I figured >>why tha hell do i need it<< 'cause I really had nothing to post on there..
and my Dad, he has one, but its on the intranet..
i'll probably get myself a web-site again.. (doing do much modeling lately... know I mean?? user added image)
allright, i'll be back aprox in 2 hours or tomorrow.. so peace everyone, and be cool... user added image........ bye
thnx