Substance Painter
In this start to finish texturing project within Substance Painter we cover all the techniques you need to texture the robot character.
# 16 02-07-2003 , 09:25 PM

Kari
- My Website
- My IMDB

Do a lot, Fail a lot and Learn a lot!
# 17 03-07-2003 , 02:36 AM
Subscriber
Thanks for getting that one for me kman user added image. Also just to let you know karen, when you want to add to your thread, just push reply and then you can type what you want to say, and then ask for e-mail notification with the check box. One thing i didnt figure out for a while when i first got here, was that you can attatch your images. So click on browse at the bottom, search for your file, and then go submit.. it will come up at the bottom as a attatched image and will then be on the SM server. Just thought you may want to know if you didnt already.

As for tweek, im a leniant guy, im letting the "doctor" do a monkey that wears a toilet bowl for a helmet, toilet paper sash and flings doo doo at his prey... hahaha, well some of that was our ideas user added image. I think you will be fine with a bear, just make sure you contain a "control" element like a whip or super can of bear spray.. and that its beast like.

"I should call you sugar maple tree cause i'd totally tap that" haha

email - mattwettstein@gmail.com
# 18 03-07-2003 , 03:24 AM
Think i might actually have a go at this one, first challenge for me. Will try and get some ideas out first before i make a post.

# 19 05-07-2003 , 06:15 AM
Subscriber
to bad you didn't keep it with the cartoon doggie... have just been practicesing with that... user added image

btw. got a few questions thou... may the outcome be cartoony looking?

may it be a pet beast with human figures e.g. a wolf/human --> werewolf?

or must it be so close to it's original animal shape as posible?

e.g. I was also thinking about making a killer snail on a minibike with a hightech house on the back... user added image

regards

Strarup

Attached Images

------------------------------------------------
Alex V. U. Strarup

One mistake can ruin it all...
# 20 08-07-2003 , 03:22 AM
Subscriber
Lol, you know what strarup? If you make sure it resembles an animal.. and it has a element of control... then i dont really care.. heh. Lol, this challenge has had a few wacky entries to go for w/e you want! I would love to see a cartoony render, but yea, keep it kinda looking like the original shape, so if its a dog.. i dont want to see a massive flying griffon/horse man thing.. lol. That dog is quite good! I dont really understand the sides of its body how it goes inwards, nor the sharp edge on its belly.. but other than that, great job! Anyways, enter this competition.. and i will approve your idea asap if respectable

# 21 08-07-2003 , 03:28 AM
Subscriber
I would just like to say how pleased I am with how well this tournament is going! I would like to let you all know that this looks like it is the BEST month for a challenge ever.. if you look down the list.. all but 3 or so entries are so up to date that the latest post was today! Wonderful job to all of you! THanks for making the challenge, a CHALLENGE!

# 22 08-07-2003 , 03:36 AM

Originally posted by M
I dont really understand the sides of its body how it goes inwards, nor the sharp edge on its belly..

Lol, I had to see the dog again to notice this. :p
He´s imploding mate. user added image

Get it up and working man! We want to see it! user added image

# 23 08-07-2003 , 03:38 AM

Originally posted by M
I would just like to say how pleased I am with how well this tournament is going! I would like to let you all know that this looks like it is the BEST month for a challenge ever.. if you look down the list.. all but 3 or so entries are so up to date that the latest post was today! Wonderful job to all of you! THanks for making the challenge, a CHALLENGE!

Wise words mate. :thumbsup:

# 24 01-08-2003 , 05:57 PM
Subscriber
Hey, im really sorry guys/girls. I was incredibly busy last night and just didnt have time to update the board and announce the winners. I will have this all done by tonight my time user added image. Sorry for the inconvenience.