Hey guys, its time for a new competition (yaaay). Well, based on last months poll I have decided to go with
You can model any hellhound or gargoyle you please, along with anything that really looks like it could live in hell, or kick some major ass in hell
Ok, now if you join either state that you are joining as a Noobie, or Normal entry and write like the following:
"April Challenge - Name - Noobie"
"April Challenge - name - Normal"
1. Texturing is allowed.
2. Wire frame shots must be presented at random times.
3. Various shots of the progress, throughout the whole challenge, at different angles.
4. Concept Drawing or Picture, to be presented (where possible).
5. Submit your stills at 640x480, for loading purposes.
6. Final render can be at any size you wish, and all artowork in the render has to of been made by yourself.
7. Finish by last day of month - Exact time not specified, just make sure its finished by this date.
8. Mark final render saying "FINAL RENDER" within the post. there can only be 1 final render by the way.
8. Everything in your final render has to be modelled by you during the challenge.
9. Have lots of fun and learn lots!
If you have any questions post them here, or PM me if its more private.
"I should call you sugar maple tree cause i'd totally tap that" haha
email - email@example.com