Substance Painter
In this start to finish texturing project within Substance Painter we cover all the techniques you need to texture the robot character.
# 1 04-03-2006 , 01:22 PM
Subscriber

Swamp Creature went wrong

Hi, guys been like almost a year or so since i seen daylight,, where have i been... Well trapped in a small room with 3 top notch system.. working primarly with blue screen and compositing stuff,, but also finishing my course in 3D animation and bla bla bla..

Ok here is the deal,, this is a student project piece for modeling,,,, i wanted to very badly finish it with nurbs but due to the lack of time,, as working and studing,, i converted to polys.. and finished it in 3 days total.. Ok i could have done it faster,, but the nurbs part pulled up time in learning...

I wanted to also zbrush this guy,,, but no zbrush here on my machine so i guess i have to wait some time longer.. Another project thats rushed through... Bad i guess..

I was thinking of uploading the entire project including all increment files...
If there is good response from riggers or anyone,, then i will do it..

Thanks for listening to my crap..

Kumar,

Attached Thumbnails
# 2 04-03-2006 , 03:28 PM
Subscriber
dude thatts a really cool model
i would like to see some more of work

Now at SMU doing BSc 3D Computer Animation so its hard to get on here
My wire render tut https://forum.simplymaya.com/showthre...threadid=20973
# 3 05-03-2006 , 06:21 AM
Subscriber
Thanks for the reply,

I will try to post what i can,, some work i can't due to not release yet.. but i will see what i can.

Kumar

# 4 08-03-2006 , 07:13 PM
Banned

wow

omg that model rocks, i wish i could do models like this :angery: How do you model things like this?
Cheers