Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 1
This course will look at the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. We'll look at what makes a good model in Maya and why objects are modeled in the way they are.
# 16 03-06-2003 , 04:49 PM
shibby. i can get 10 a month easy.

*edit* posted too fast.

What kind of ftp will the site support? If anyone has used the netfirms ftp its greatuser added image, simple, and fast.

# 17 03-06-2003 , 04:53 PM
Kevin
Ill leave all the specs to dave as he knows the score more then me, but from what I have seen so far it looks very good. The server is super fast to!

# 18 03-06-2003 , 05:11 PM
sweet. i just need some place to throw some images on. mainly for hotlinking purposes. but i wish i had an actual site too.

# 19 03-06-2003 , 10:23 PM
Subscriber

Originally posted by twisteddragon33
sweet. i just need some place to throw some images on. mainly for hotlinking purposes. but i wish i had an actual site too.

I hear ya user added image
I'm a frikin' webprogrammer for over 3 years now (well... 3 years professional)... and I never built a site for myself!

That's one of the things on my TODO list user added image (after building 2 sites for other people)

whatever!
# 20 03-06-2003 , 10:43 PM
ok, so If I make a site, and it becomes REALY freeking popular. Im not talking AOL, but mabey the popularity of your site, will you cut me off? I mean, if it is based on Maya, and I become a bit f a competitor, (I would never mean to), would you cut me off?

Armitrex Studios
Now open!!
# 21 03-06-2003 , 11:13 PM
Kevin
no we wouldnt cut you off, but for a site like this one, no package 1 will cover it thats for sure user added image

and anyway...nothing will top this site user added image