Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 1 19-03-2008 , 04:48 PM
Subscriber

The Warat Tribal Warrior

Yes Kurt-

I hope that you are the first to respond to this, anyways I am looking through the tutorial and I am not sure that you show how to Rig this character. If not can you please guide me to what would be a great resource to learn this.

Also do you have other cartoon characters other then what's on the site that you are working on fro sale. I want to learn as much as I can from you through your teachings, however I do have tons of questions regarding the triangular polys fro the end result, why? I was under the impression that the poly should always be quads.

If I am completely wrong it's because I am very new to modeling, so for this reason, I simply do not know what is what.

Kurt I work in the industry as a 2D artist for a company that I can not mention, and I was wondering, until I am up and running with My modeling. I could supply you with turn view of generic characters if you'd like. We would have to work something out of course, however if you needed a resource for this kinda thing just let me know.

I design toys and I am wanting to take my skill to another level and that is to create prototypes, so you see, for this reason, I need to really get my head around modeling.

As for the reason to learn how to rig characters, I need this for posing. I want to model the art/character out and move it to whatever position that I need, and I am sure that this may require certain kinds of rigging, but I am open to your suggestions.

Thanks,

Savnacuser added image