Integrating 3D models with photography
Interested in integrating your 3D work with the real world? This might help
# 16 19-05-2003 , 11:34 PM
THAT MAKES SENCE! Zion and the rest of "The real world" is realy a backup Martix if they find out there in one. They had to make it seam real, so that they didnt try to get out of that one!

As far as why Neo is different than all the other Neos... love. He loves Trinity. All the other Neos went to the right door, when Neo went to the Left because of Love.

As far as the spoon. I agree. It fits! HAHA, we have it figured out now!

Armitrex Studios
Now open!!
# 17 20-05-2003 , 06:17 PM
Subscriber
OKAY! Missed this thread before.

Ponys girl, it was something about how if the Architect did not give us a Choice as to accept the matrix, then we didn't and they lost "entire crops" the minds rejected it. Therefore the anomoly was unavoidable, and yet they are still trying to get rid of it.

As soon as neo "FELT" the squidies, i KNEW that the "real world" could be another step in the matrix. So you are not alone, as i did consider it, and after some thought decided it is the only explanation. IN FACT, after seing the 13th floor along time ago, i've always considered things like that. So it wasn't a huge suprise, but more just really overwhelming with all the other AMAZING things in this movie. OMG i HAVE to see revolutions......

"When you are born, you have a resposiblilty to program you're own mind, if you do not accept this responsiblilty, then the world will do it for you"
Aol Instant messenger: mrcoolbp2
# 18 22-05-2003 , 02:36 AM
I think that the "real world" probably is another matrix in the matrix, but i do think that the point of Mr. Smith downloading into the brain is not a piece of evidence. I think it's not because if you brain is "plugged" into the matrix, its kinda like running a VPN server, or basicly, like file sharing for the brain. If you are killed in the matrix, you die. The body can not live without the mind. So if he downloads into someones brain, wouldn't he just be a virus in the head?
lol.. mabye crazy people in real life aren't really crazy... they just have a computer virus in the head... j/k
but seriously... even if we were in a matrix.. we would have no idea...... So many things to ponder.... not enough time.

-- Why is it snowing rain --
AIM: SnowboarderCF
# 19 22-05-2003 , 03:09 AM
SPOILER ALERT!!! ** DONT READ IF YOU DONT WANNA KNOW THE TRUTH!

ok, in the game, Niobe talks to the Oracle, and the Oracle tells her:
Neo is: "In a place between your world and mine".

hmmmmm... I LOVE IT!!!

Israel "Izzy" Long
Motion and Title Design for Broadcast-Film-DS
izzylong.com
# 20 22-05-2003 , 05:24 AM
Subscriber
user added image, i went to go see this movie on the weekend and HOLY MOLY.. BEST MOVIE EVER... I am the biggest fan of hand to hand combat, pole fighting, sword fighting and the whole deal of the matrix.. so i loved it user added image. Anyways, about the whole matrix within a matrix thing.. i think thats what its going to end up being.. because in the first movie.. its not that people in the real world cannot be powerful. but their mind is based on rules and they cannot tell themselfs otherwise.. therefore they can never jump 200 feet in the air.. as thats "impossible".. anyways, neo understood this from the spoon that he had, which looked like it was bent outside of the matrix user added image user added image.. thats a awesome point.. i didnt pick up on that actually.. but it makes sence. Neo discovered that there is no boundries even in zion.. from what he heard from the architect and let his mind go and was able to forget about rules, in the "real world".... when morphius was telling everyone that humans had limits and couldnt see past that... he didnt realise that he himself.. along with all the other humans were still within a matrix and had powers.. but didnt realise it. ANyways, thats my beleifs and i CANNOT wait until the 3rd.. did any of you watch the trailer after the credits?.. if not, there was one.. for matrix revolutions... it was awesome.. the defender of the oracle was in it, loooks like hes going to kick some major ass... and those robot suits that were used to guard zion are marchin down the highway in wolfpacks about to fight the sentinals... i think what we are thinking is right.. because there still trying to keep it a secret.. as thats what has me soo hyped right now.. trying to solve this all out.. its on my mind 24/7!!!!!.

Once again, best movie ever... I will be going to go see this again... user added image

"I should call you sugar maple tree cause i'd totally tap that" haha

email - mattwettstein@gmail.com
# 21 22-05-2003 , 05:26 AM
Subscriber
Hah, snowboarder.. if were in a matrix in real life.. then lets go jump skyscrapers user added image... we can make the first jump!!! WOOOT. IM IN THE MATRIX, I AM NEO... (cult forming).

"I should call you sugar maple tree cause i'd totally tap that" haha

email - mattwettstein@gmail.com
# 22 22-05-2003 , 06:07 AM
I agree with Wchamlet with almost everything. Even though his avatar is horrendous, he has a degree of perspicacy around the whole story that totally threw me off balance.

Then again, I didn´t have much chance to think about it. I was busy watching the thing, and then vomiting the almost 3/4 of a kilo of popcorn I ate there.

I´ll be sure to add some bits after I get to discuss with some friends of mine. Very interesting dilucidation guys.

# 23 22-05-2003 , 02:31 PM
Subscriber
that is a interesting thread user added image

but some criticism - the cg part of the movie was a bit disappointing. except the twins there was not really anything new which was not already there in the first part. in my opinion the bullet trails in matrix reloaded dont look as good no more. and zion? did they had not enough money to make it look nicer and more real? first time it appeared in the movie it looked like - "oh great, now they take a game and make a movie out of it". or do they want that the game will look as good as the movie itself? but maybe that is part of the theory that shall let us think zion is not real - and revolution will come up with some completely other theory.

# 24 22-05-2003 , 05:17 PM
I do not agree with you Babyduck.
In any case, everyone´s entitled to their opinion.

# 25 22-05-2003 , 05:28 PM
What's "horrendous" about my avatar, adldesigner?

# 26 22-05-2003 , 05:42 PM
Lol, I don´t know. Maybe it´s the mouth or the way the ears point down, or perhaps the way light shines down on it making it look like he has two noses. It´s really freaky.

user added image ... joking that is off course.

# 27 22-05-2003 , 05:51 PM
Ahh... OK. I didn't understand what you meant. I was like, "It's that bad!" He's got a pretty big mouth. Only one nose though! LOL

Here's a bigger picture of it, if you wanna see. His eyes bug out because I haven't done anything with the blendshapes yet, so that is kinda freaky. https://homepage.mac.com/chadtheartis...oodyrender.jpg

I'm working on designing a race of creatures called Munch Kin, for a small childrens story, and the last thing I want to do is make something "horrendous". So looks like I gotta go back to the drawing board! LOL

# 28 22-05-2003 , 06:02 PM
I think the avatar itself due to its nature compresses detail and loses much of the power the big image has. It has a certain strangeness feeling, and I believe it could work on a fantasy story, however ... not a kid one.

I tested it with my brother .. and results weren´t very inspiring. user added image

# 29 22-05-2003 , 06:37 PM
Exaclty. I mean, just look at MY avitar...

HIDIOUS, isn't it? hehe...

...in real life, I look like that starwars fat kiduser added image hehe...

Israel "Izzy" Long
Motion and Title Design for Broadcast-Film-DS
izzylong.com
# 30 22-05-2003 , 09:11 PM
Subscriber

Originally posted by adldesigner
I do not agree with you Babyduck.
In any case, everyone´s entitled to their opinion.

you mean everything i said? that is a very constructive answer. if you disagree with me, would you care to tell your viewpoint?

maybe i just expected too much out of the movie. please enlighten me what i did not give credit for. i dont think that lack of quality or innovation can be made up by quantity. especially the scene with neo and smith after the oracle was stretched way too long.