Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 16 07-07-2003 , 09:04 PM
ROFL..... my problem is that I can't stop laughing..

it started when I read this thread again

rofl..... lmao...

# 17 07-07-2003 , 09:06 PM

Originally posted by I-Iybrid
Oh mighty ADL. I have a prediciment. This girl, I like her, she likes me. She says she likes me more than I will ever know, but I feel she dosent like me as much as she claims. She gets mad at me when I tell her Im working on 3D stuff, or playing video games. I want to keep doing what I love to do, 3d model and video games and all that. I also like her alot, what do you think I should do? I know its really my choice, but some input would be helpful. user added image

Ah, the matter of love.

-minute of silence as the master remembers all his past "love" experiences-

To claim to love someone is to claim you actually accept them for what they are, what they will become, and what they like to do -even if this means staring at a gray screen for hours at a time while vertex manipulating-.

For it is support most people look for when searching for this elusive mental state we call love. If deep down you feel she does not like you as much as she claims, might be your instincts trying to alert you of something that might be hazardous to you in the future.

Master adl is sure she´s a good person, for someone like you took notice on her and that itself is a very devotious act that should be noted, however she does need to understand, just like she goes shopping, you like to go modelling.

Communication is the keyword here oh the loved one.

# 18 07-07-2003 , 09:09 PM

Originally posted by EagleKing
ROFL..... my problem is that I can't stop laughing..

it started when I read this thread again

rofl..... lmao...

For you are buggering to much ... spoke adl.
Give chance to others to shine on themselves the light of knowledge and clear their minds in a path of self-realization and fate.

# 19 08-07-2003 , 02:52 AM
Subscriber
Adl this is an amazing idea dude! You really are the master, for you answer with wisdom AND humor. I praise you oh master ADL.

"When you are born, you have a resposiblilty to program you're own mind, if you do not accept this responsiblilty, then the world will do it for you"
Aol Instant messenger: mrcoolbp2
# 20 08-07-2003 , 03:56 AM

Originally posted by Vectorman
Adl this is an amazing idea dude! You really are the master, for you answer with wisdom AND humor. I praise you oh master ADL.

For praise is a deadend ... spoke adl.

What I do, I do because sincerely there´s no other way to help myself than by helping others. It is called the Law of Cause and Effect (Rengue in Nishiren Daishonen´s Budism*). Thus by allowing my inner knowledge to flow to you oh almost iluminated ones ... I get to iluminate myself, thus being a win-win situation. Thank you for the words though, for master adl appreciates the same intention in others.

*For master Adl is no budist ... just someone in this universe who happens to agree on the philosophy, yet does not like to chant.

# 21 08-07-2003 , 04:28 AM
Subscriber
AD? are you... the Oracle? ... but you knew I was going to ask you that, didnt you?

# 22 08-07-2003 , 04:58 AM

Originally posted by howardporter
AD? are you... the Oracle? ... but you knew I was going to ask you that, didnt you?

For I had to laugh .. spoke adl among laughs.

After that Law of Cause and Effect thing, I believe many of us became the Oracle, as we knew systematically that the next question would be that one. But you already knew that, didn´t you?

Adl believes blindlessly he is and will be more of a Meronvigian, than a blabbering woman with Bruce Lee as a guardian that protects "that which matters most". My ass!

For I shall go and write a cake program he said ... before closing the door on this one, and waiting on the next.

# 23 08-07-2003 , 08:06 AM
Kevin
Adl - I seem to have no self respect anymore

I leave the house without washing my hair / shaving...and I look like hell. The wost thing is adl - I used to take pride in myself....

What is wrong O wise one

# 24 08-07-2003 , 12:51 PM
I think I can answer that one....marriage! user added image

"Terminat Bora Diem, Terminal Auctor opus."
# 25 08-07-2003 , 01:17 PM
Why can't i get a JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ! =)

I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination, knowledge is limited, imagination encircles the world. (Albert Einstein)

https://www.artstation.com/kurtb
# 26 08-07-2003 , 04:59 PM
Subscriber
Dr. Adl, How can I lose 40 pounds?

sincerly,
"Obese in the USA"

# 27 08-07-2003 , 07:34 PM

Originally posted by Kevin
Adl - I seem to have no self respect anymore

I leave the house without washing my hair / shaving...and I look like hell. The wost thing is adl - I used to take pride in myself....

What is wrong O wise one

For you are depressed ..spoke adl.

You feel sad ... despondent if you will, and you manifest these in your surroundings. Do brush yur teeth though and shave at times, for at times you will find yourself alone in the streets, and that´s the time that hottie will walk past you by. Do not miss such opportunity.

Pride shall be the last thing a man should lose. Better dead than without pride oh the great vip seller one.

# 28 08-07-2003 , 07:36 PM

Originally posted by NitroLiq
I think I can answer that one....marriage! user added image

For this is adl´s thread of knowledge not Nitro´s .. spoke adl.
Do open your franchise of pirated knowledge somewhere else!

For I am offended said adl to himself.

# 29 08-07-2003 , 07:41 PM
ok another problem.
everytime I see great work here at SM I want to tell the author how great it is but then I feel like "if I'll write that it is excellent then they all will think I want to boost up my post account".

Even if you would say that it isn't like that...I will think that for ever.

# 30 08-07-2003 , 07:43 PM

Originally posted by Kurt
Why can't i get a JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ! =)

For you are trying to get into a difficult field ... spoke adl.

Remember though, there might be something you are doing, which is upsetting the normal flow of things. For you would have found a job already if you did everything correctly. Have you been applying on all available locales? Would you move? For our almost-to-be-illuminated Mike did the same ... for a long time before the stars shined upon him.

Patience and hard work shall reward you in the future.