Beer glass scene creation
This course contains a little bit of everything with modeling, UVing, texturing and dynamics in Maya, as well as compositing multilayered EXR's in Photoshop.
# 16 19-10-2012 , 07:23 PM
Lifetime Member
LOL all good mate...yeh thats MUCH better mate. Well and truly.

Cheers bullet

bullet1968

"A Darkness at Sethanon", a book I aspire to model some of the charcters and scenes
# 17 19-10-2012 , 07:49 PM
Subscriber
Heres the engine, lighting isn't right but the general idea is their. Yes, that's my name on it..lol. Bullet, so your going to invite me Australia right?..lol.

Attached Thumbnails
# 18 19-10-2012 , 08:13 PM
Subscriber
The red on is my favorite.

Attached Thumbnails
Attached Images
# 19 20-10-2012 , 01:07 AM
Lifetime Member
I dig the black model mate!!!! NICE. Yeh I dont know muscle cars much least of all USA. I probably stop mid 70's to early 80's...I love the Camaro. Of course the Vettes were real nice cars and Dodge had some bloody nice ones. See Aussie muscle cars were based on American ones...hence Monaro (Camaro)..Valiant Charger (Dodge) etc etc.

Right thats a physical sun there, turn the multiplier down to between 0.65-0.85 and turn the intensity down around the same values, depends on your screen. Did you do an AO pass in that too...hrad to tell as I am blind at the moment...no glasses.

Why the hell would you want to come here mate? Its full of IRISH bahaha. Check the suns settings as I said and render ALL of your WIPS that way. NO COLOURS...the engine has colours but they are similar so dont look bad...TRUST me....NO COLOURS LOL. There is a certain lady around here that would beat you to death for rendering WIPs with textures...LOL

cheers bullet

bullet1968

"A Darkness at Sethanon", a book I aspire to model some of the charcters and scenes
# 20 20-10-2012 , 01:30 AM
Subscriber

I dig the black model mate!!!! NICE. Yeh I dont know muscle cars much least of all USA. I probably stop mid 70's to early 80's...I love the Camaro. Of course the Vettes were real nice cars and Dodge had some bloody nice ones. See Aussie muscle cars were based on American ones...hence Monaro (Camaro)..Valiant Charger (Dodge) etc etc.

Right thats a physical sun there, turn the multiplier down to between 0.65-0.85 and turn the intensity down around the same values, depends on your screen. Did you do an AO pass in that too...hrad to tell as I am blind at the moment...no glasses.

Why the hell would you want to come here mate? Its full of IRISH bahaha. Check the suns settings as I said and render ALL of your WIPS that way. NO COLOURS...the engine has colours but they are similar so dont look bad...TRUST me....NO COLOURS LOL. There is a certain lady around here that would beat you to death for rendering WIPs with textures...LOL

cheers bullet

Ya, she's already hit me with some comments on my texturing..lol, oh well. When you made that firebird for me (thanks by the way) were you running fraps? I opened it up and noticed the yellow recording numbers from fraps..lol. Where you are, the weather has to be better than Michigan..lol. And I'm a bit of a beach bum too so Australia would do me just fine..lol. I found some prints for you too, you made the firebird so nice here ya go..user added image

Attached Images
# 21 20-10-2012 , 11:11 PM
Subscriber
The firebird hit the trash can..lol. Here's a 67 Chevelle.. WIP..

Attached Thumbnails
# 22 21-10-2012 , 03:20 AM
Subscriber
Probaly should start this thread over, and problay in the wip section but I had some more time to work on this one. Much simpler car, a bit boring but oh well.

Attached Thumbnails
# 23 21-10-2012 , 04:27 AM
Lifetime Member
wow thank mate!!!!! cool I have been looking for them!!! No FRAPS....thats weird!

The weather here is getting HOT...wouldnt worry too much about the beaches here in Perth mate...full of sharks LOL

cheers bullet

bullet1968

# 24 21-10-2012 , 02:42 PM
Subscriber
No problem "mate", sorry had to..lol. Everytime I message you it makes me think of the actor that plays Wolverine and other roles but Wolverine stands out in my mind. It's the hole Aussie thing, at least I think he's from Australia. I moved my rough edged box with four wheels (Chevelle) to the wip section..lol.