Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 05-06-2005 , 02:26 PM
Subscriber

jedi strafighter

salut voila je me suis payer le tutorial sur le vaiseau jedi.
et j'ai un probleme j'ai telecharger tous les videos mais g l'impression qu'il manque une videos .
la fin de la videos 7 ne correspond pas au debut de la videos 8.
le vaisseau a pris pleinde details.
merce de vos reponses

# 2 05-06-2005 , 03:13 PM
Je ne parle pas francaise beacoup user added image

---EDIT---

Sorry, My french really sucks :shakehead

Nobody felt like avenging your death. Sorry.

Last edited by Shadeblade; 05-06-2005 at 03:20 PM.
# 3 05-06-2005 , 05:14 PM
Subscriber
ok my english is not good.
wall i'm have the jedi starfighter video (all videos)
and i'm think videos 7 are not complete because between the videos 7 and 8 the starship has much more detail without it not being watch in videos thanks for reply
sorry for this english very french
:headbang:

# 4 05-06-2005 , 06:20 PM
Not every single detail is on the video you have to do a bit on your own using the techniques that are showen in earlier sections. If I was to do every single detail the tuts would be 30 parts long and cost double the price.

I can promise you that I did not do anything new to make the model look different just the same processes and just more time inbetween sections.

I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination, knowledge is limited, imagination encircles the world. (Albert Einstein)

https://www.artstation.com/kurtb