Complex UV Layout in Maya
Over the last couple of years UV layout in Maya has changed for the better. In this course we're going to be taking a look at some of those changes as we UV map an entire character
# 1 09-12-2004 , 04:25 PM

The Reds

Hey guys...

Okay I know that this is completely way off 3d, but being the huge Liverpool fan I am, I just had to say well done to the reds last night!!!! They played a good game and have gone through to the round of 16 in the Champions League! What a game at Anfield!

Had to say that...lol..user added imageuser added image

-------------------------------------------
# 2 09-12-2004 , 11:34 PM
Subscriber
congrats on the victory...may Liverpool kick some *ss! cheers

# 3 10-12-2004 , 12:45 AM
Kevin
yep I been a fan all my life, that stevie G goal - OH MY GOD!! that was frigin awesome!! best goal I have seen for a long time...

rock on the reds

# 4 10-12-2004 , 10:18 AM
didnt watched it... this season im more into tenis user added imageuser added imageuser added imageuser added image

# 5 10-12-2004 , 03:06 PM
Lifetime Member
Huge Liverpool fan here and that game took me through every emotion ..lol
I really didn't think the lads were up to it after the first half, but the second half was the reds of old ...woooohooo user added image
I only hope Stevie G stays but fear it's inevitable he is gonna go and we might as well kiss goodbye to winning the premiership for another 5 years user added image

# 6 10-12-2004 , 04:03 PM
Yeah, what a goal, has to be in the running for goal of the tournament thus far.....I also hope that Stevie G doesn't decide to leave Anfield...I think if Liverpool win a trophy then I think he may decide to stay, I certainly hope so,....I guess we'll just have to wait and see.........Merseyside Derby this weekend...Hmmmm gonna be a cracker...user added imageuser added image

-------------------------------------------