Maya for 3D Printing - Rapid Prototyping
In this course we're going to look at something a little different, creating technically accurate 3D printed parts.
# 1 22-05-2005 , 04:29 PM
Subscriber

New Gorrilaz video

So i watched this awesome video :bow:

https://boss.streamos.com/wmedia/virg...siteid=fansite

and I got to think about how they made it. I'm just wondering if I am correct. Is this all just 3d with vector rendering and motion blur? Or only parts with some of it just straight 2d animation? Could anyone tell or point a link to how projects like this video are made.

Also if you watch the video there is this section where a windmill pops out of the clouds and the clouds are parted by it. Would something like that be done with a 3d fluid container and dynamics? How did they get the looks of the clouds down so nicely? I've checked some tutorials on cloud making, and they show you the basics, but most the time the clouds look like crap. Thanks in advance user added image enjoy the video.

(just a side note to moderators, this music video is freely distributed by the gorillaz, so I am not linking to any unauthorized copyrighted material)