Maya for 3D Printing - Rapid Prototyping
In this course we're going to look at something a little different, creating technically accurate 3D printed parts.
# 1 21-08-2005 , 08:59 AM

July/Aug - Noob - Spunky

Well, here it is august 21 and I decided to make up a scene, kinda last minute, only concept was me thinking and I have worked on it an hour so far and got almost all of the basic modelling done, will have preview renders soon. It's going to be a medical scene.

# 2 21-08-2005 , 11:31 AM
And tada! What I have so far. The lighting i'm thinking about changing, not sure what to do about the window in the door. Was going to have a light shine through but that would make the room light up to much. Might just even put a glow on it, who knows.

Attached Thumbnails
# 3 21-08-2005 , 12:02 PM
It's nice but maybe you should try to fix the blood on the need where it cuts off from the pillow to the mat... I shouldn't be telling you what to do since I wouldn't do any better but I'm gettin' there user added image

Co-Creator of Infernus Creations formerly known as Elite Unit 5.
# 4 21-08-2005 , 12:18 PM
Thanks for the input shaojin, I fixed the texture on the bed, but then the pillow looked off as the stains didn't cover it all which wouldn't make sense if the person was laying on the bed. I think i'm pretty much done, not sure if I wanna add cubords and stuff in the back part of the scene next to xray machine or not.

Attached Thumbnails
# 5 23-08-2005 , 07:50 AM
well I think i'm gunna alter my image a lil more. Got cabinets but want to make the lighting way more dramatic with a fog cone from the light from the ceiling and then also what you guys think about a doctor sitting in the very corner with his arms around his knees and a bloody lab coat? or should I leave the scene as - is but with better lighting?

# 6 23-08-2005 , 11:08 AM
finished scene with lighting, finally done.

Attached Thumbnails

Last edited by spunky; 23-08-2005 at 11:23 PM.
# 7 26-08-2005 , 03:33 PM
Cool, my kind of stuffuser added image

Good luckuser added image

# 8 26-08-2005 , 04:59 PM
why thank you user added image no where near the gore depth of yur scene though. I love yur scene and the setup of it.

# 9 26-08-2005 , 05:12 PM
Well thank you! user added image

Give yourself some time, you'll get thereuser added image I think your scene is good for a noob, at less its moody!