Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 1 24-10-2008 , 04:45 PM

Lipsynch

Hey! I am having an issue with Maya. This issue is doing my character lipsynch. I can't get my the blend function to work right ... in case i have done something wrong with my head ... i have an equall amount of vertices for each head ... when i consolidate the heads in blend mode and try to move the blend bar for each head my head moves ... the expression happens but to a different area is the grid .. i am completely stumped ...i f anyone knows of the issue i am speaking of, I would galdly apprecaite some advice! Thanks.

# 2 25-10-2008 , 02:33 AM
Subscriber
i think its a problem after you freeze transformations on the blend heads - so never do that. You can delete history but as soon as you do that the target head starts to move.

I know of no way to fix this apart from starting again I`m affaird