Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 2
This course will look in the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. It's aimed at people that have some modeling experience in Maya but are having trouble with complex objects.
# 1 15-09-2008 , 06:51 AM

Thread of my

Hello all, a new one and just nonstop.user added image

Attached Thumbnails

Last edited by lealar; 15-09-2008 at 02:40 PM.
# 2 16-09-2008 , 06:24 AM
nice render, but the focal length is a little too fisheye for me... i know it's hard to show everything in a room, but you could just remove a wall and render from behind it.

Accept no substitutions.
# 3 16-09-2008 , 08:22 AM
Super Moderator
Very, very nice. Is there distortion in the wall tile texture or is that the camera? Only crit I have is that there are a lot of sharp corners there, it really makes it seem like someone could really hurt themselves if they bump into anything.

- Genny
# 4 16-09-2008 , 08:48 PM
Subscriber
as has been said.... that is some mega distortion

still looks nice but just really weird with the distortion

that's a "Ch" pronounced as a "K"

Computer skills I should have:
Objective C, C#, Java, MEL. Python, C++, XML, JavaScript, XSLT, HTML, SQL, CSS, FXScript, Clips, SOAR, ActionScript, OpenGL, DirectX
Maya, XSI, Photoshop, AfterEffects, Motion, Illustrator, Flash, Swift3D
# 5 26-09-2008 , 04:07 PM
i like the llighting ... it looks really warm and natural but i think that you need to modify the corners between the ceiling and the walls and the distortion idea in the camera looks not a good idea

You Deserve