Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 06-02-2004 , 08:24 PM

WWE Wrestling No Way Out Concept Entrance set!

# 2 06-02-2004 , 08:26 PM
Looks about right in dimensions but the ramp could use a bevel on the sides, someone takes a fall on that and they would crack there skull.

# 3 06-02-2004 , 08:28 PM
Nice Idea!

# 4 06-02-2004 , 08:40 PM
Also the crows barriers could be there. And dont they usually have hude speakers on each side of the entrance? I dont know. i havent watched wrestling in years.

# 5 07-02-2004 , 06:31 PM
Simply Maya OG
A couple of things. The blue area(side of the stage/ramp) looks too......clean/perfect. Make it shade, or give it some kind of texture. The cages hanging from the celieing, it looks like theyre just magically hanging in mid-air. Try giving the celieing some texture, or even model on if you havent. Same goes for the Titan-Tron (if they still call it that, cause like my friend twisted, i havent watched WWF in along while. See, I still call it WWF, not WWE. Thats how long its been. :p) and the "RKD Designs" board. It looks like its just magicall hanging there. Also, like Twisted said, dont forget the crowd barriers. Hope this helps user added image

- Hybrid