Complex UV Layout in Maya
Over the last couple of years UV layout in Maya has changed for the better. In this course we're going to be taking a look at some of those changes as we UV map an entire character
# 1 01-05-2003 , 11:24 AM
Subscriber

Win a dream job at Electronic Arts

Hi everyone,

just wanted to tell you that there is a competition were you can win a job at Electronic Arts... you can get more info here... -->
https://www.digitmag.co.uk/ea

regards

Strarup

------------------------------------------------
Alex V. U. Strarup

One mistake can ruin it all...
# 2 01-05-2003 , 12:33 PM
Subscriber
just wait for it next you'll have a reality show "Who Wants To Work At Electronic Arts" user added image

Thanks for wasting your time reading this line.
# 3 01-05-2003 , 03:09 PM
Subscriber
LOL, you can "win" a job.. i wouldnt even take it! How would you feel to work for a company if you dont even deserve it. Well, who knows.. thanks for posting this user added image.. just i hope its not on a draw and more on a "best submission" thing.

"I should call you sugar maple tree cause i'd totally tap that" haha

email - mattwettstein@gmail.com
# 4 01-05-2003 , 03:24 PM
Subscriber
Hi M,

I actually think the ones who wins, may deserve it... since they are writing... "There are three challenges, one for each discipline. To enter, you must create a showreel demonstrating your abilities."...

however I hadn't read the "terms and conditions" thing... damn it... damn it... user added image user added image

because it says... "The competition is open to UK residents only"... discrimination... bah... @#$¤... user added image

I should have read that before posting it... user added image

regards

Strarup

------------------------------------------------
Alex V. U. Strarup

One mistake can ruin it all...
# 5 01-05-2003 , 04:12 PM
The Maya Mountain
what's the difference between that and "winning" a job normally? user added image

# 6 01-05-2003 , 05:03 PM
Subscriber
Exactly!

Anyway...I dont fancy working in the games industry so i think i will give that a miss...I think the winner will prove worthy of a job. In fact I think its a very clever way of drawing attention to EA and also providing a way for EA to have a look at many ppls talents!

# 7 01-05-2003 , 05:07 PM
Hehe, Great marketing technique.
They get to say " We are so big they´re actually competing to work for us" and they get to see at a lot of showreels.
Genius. Gotta love big corporations.