Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 121 19-04-2004 , 03:59 AM
can some one post a link to howardporter's post too? I remmember it was very promising, so I want to ir out again, but the list of entried is HUGE!

There can not be Good without Evil, so then it must be good to be Evil sometimes.

:tup:
# 122 19-04-2004 , 04:23 AM
Subscriber

# 123 19-04-2004 , 04:59 AM
Hijack all you want... Your entry kicks the crap out of mine...

I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination, knowledge is limited, imagination encircles the world. (Albert Einstein)

https://www.artstation.com/kurtb
# 124 19-04-2004 , 08:20 AM
(sorry about it being BMP, i'm at work and have no REAL tools to use)
but as you see in the circle, the metal bit looks like it's bent a bit, or is that just a curve in it?

And i dont think Howard's kicks your ass, or yours kicks his ass, they both rock majorly

Attached Images
File Type: bmp untitled.bmp (64.7 KB, 281 views)
# 125 19-04-2004 , 09:42 AM
Subscriber
I love the frog and the idea behind it all, a government tool used for spying, just a thought what if all the metal parts were made of a plastic material so it would be undetectable to metal detectors, having one eye as a camera (click click camera) with a iris shutter thingy for the all important micro film.

Your's and Howard's models just kick ass.

Dae

"I THINK, THEREFORE I AM"
René Descartes

www.mvorster.co.uk
# 126 19-04-2004 , 02:31 PM
Z i see what you saying i can rotate it around a bit morethat part is just parented to the skelly...

I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination, knowledge is limited, imagination encircles the world. (Albert Einstein)

# 127 19-04-2004 , 06:51 PM
Started playing with the lighting a bit so much more work to do....

Attached Thumbnails

# 128 19-04-2004 , 06:52 PM
Little bit more of a side view...

Attached Thumbnails

# 129 19-04-2004 , 07:55 PM
Mates kick some ass, when is proclaiming of winner?? Hope someone from SM family will win something user added image

Best resolt would come, if every one in the group are doing what is best for himself and the group!!

Sorry for bad English, See ya
dead mosquito-blog-on english too
# 130 19-04-2004 , 07:57 PM
I think its june 20th is the final day....

# 131 19-04-2004 , 08:29 PM
OK you hve enough time too finish your work mates I think you must win some price, du you need to animate your models too for contest????

Best resolt would come, if every one in the group are doing what is best for himself and the group!!

# 132 19-04-2004 , 08:35 PM
Nope dont even need a scene i just want to make one.... The challenge is all about designing a character...

# 133 19-04-2004 , 09:32 PM
Subscriber
Simply superb m8.

Hey that could be the next website user added image.

www.snipersupplies.co.uk
# 134 19-04-2004 , 10:00 PM
Think that bouth of you hawe big chnce too win some price, what is the first one the work station!!! And if the third on is gnomon dwd set send it too me cos you don`t need one user added image but I do user added image

# 135 19-04-2004 , 10:12 PM
I like it even more now that you've added the leaves. The only thing I see in the last render you posted is a leaf is covering up most of his right (our left) leg. Might wanna adjust the camera angle slightly so it's back in the picture. Don't wanna do all that work just to cover it up with a leaf user added image