Substance Painter
In this start to finish texturing project within Substance Painter we cover all the techniques you need to texture the robot character.
# 1 17-02-2006 , 11:44 PM
Subscriber

no credit card

I don't have a credit card and live down under. How can I buy points? Do I send a money order?? Can you please tell me?

maybe also where is the search button so I don't keep asking the same questions you have answered a million times. I'm the only person I know who uses Maya so I don't have anybody to bounce questions off except you .
from 'alone and down under':blush:

# 2 20-02-2006 , 02:27 PM
Subscriber
# 3 20-02-2006 , 11:44 PM
Subscriber
Have a Look Here. I think you can do a direct transfer into a bank account.

Cheers
Paul

# 4 21-02-2006 , 01:00 AM
Subscriber
hi, thanks guys; i also found some info on the 'about points thread' (something like that) that Mike McHannon (I hope i spelt it correctly) stared (and closed.)
cheers for that I can now access VIP (when I pay) then i will have to change my provider contract to unlimited downloads because this month since discovering this site I have gone to nearly 300% of the cap on my contractuser added image user added image

take it easy and life will be easy