Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 2
This course will look in the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. It's aimed at people that have some modeling experience in Maya but are having trouble with complex objects.
# 1 28-02-2007 , 06:37 AM

Piano room camera animation...

Ok, so here's the video of the piano room that I modelled for my multimedia project. It took two days to render 1000 frames. Outrageous, but the piano looks really nice. Any "next time" advice is much appreciated! It is a little stretched, but that's something that final cut did when it rendered out. ???... yeah I dunno. Below is a link to the youtube site.

Sparticus

youtube video

Expect to excell...
# 2 28-02-2007 , 08:58 PM
Jr.Who

Re: Piano room camera animation...

Originally posted by wasatch5_sparticus
Ok, so here's the video of the piano room that I modelled for my multimedia project. It took two days to render 1000 frames. Outrageous, but the piano looks really nice. Any "next time" advice is much appreciated! It is a little stretched, but that's something that final cut did when it rendered out. ???... yeah I dunno. Below is a link to the youtube site.

Sparticus

youtube video

Looks pretty nice, but the book on the right has nothing in it.

# 3 04-03-2007 , 07:26 PM
Yeah, it's a lofted surface, and so I didnt' want to have to mess with the skinning and such.

Expect to excell...