Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 1
This course will look at the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. We'll look at what makes a good model in Maya and why objects are modeled in the way they are.
# 1 18-03-2004 , 04:31 PM
Subscriber

i am scared and nervous to hear that!

well i never knew that distributing vip video tutorials can result in such severe actions! all rite now after u guys made me aware of that, i have decided to wait till i can deposit enough funds to buy at least 20+ points!

anyway, thanks for replying !
peace,
Gautam

# 2 18-03-2004 , 06:05 PM
SM Tea Boy
No problem, what you have to remember is although Maya may be a hobby to a lot of people, this site is our livelihood. Out of which we pay the people to create the tutorials. At the end of the day if people don't pay for there tutorials I'm not going to be able to continue to pay people to create. At which point the site shuts down. And the 6 hours of free tutorial goes with it.

I wont ask people to work for nothing. Even if what we can afford to pay them is not a huge amount. if they work they deserve to be paid.

David user added image

From a readers' Q and A column in TV GUIDE: "If we get involved in a nuclear war, would the electromagnetic pulses from exploding bombs damage my videotapes?"
# 3 23-03-2004 , 06:24 AM
Hey I am shipping off to FullSail later this year to get an associates in computer animation....if ya'll want I can contribute some tutorials for SM(once I get some uber skills user added image) and Ill give it to ya guys as charity ...save you some money user added image

DSA