Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 2
This course will look in the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. It's aimed at people that have some modeling experience in Maya but are having trouble with complex objects.
# 16 19-02-2003 , 03:12 AM
Subscriber
There's a commercial on TV that's very popular here in the US right now. It's a Nike advertisement of a naked guy running in Nike shoes and a red scarf accross a soccer field. It sounds like a British location, just wondering if this is popular commercial over there as it is in the US. What's up with you British people running nude in public, even in front of the queen? LOL!

Steven C.
# 17 19-02-2003 , 03:43 AM
love cricket..

cause i have lived in india for most of my life..
cant wait to see india vs. pakistan on march 1st, 2k3

its gonna be intense..
too bad we dont get the world cup here on tv user added image

# 18 19-02-2003 , 05:20 PM
Yeah guyzz.. i like cricket too...
and offcourse dpvtank..the match on 1st March is gonna be tough....and there will be alot of pressure on both of the teams...
And i guess the team who will be able to handle the pressure well will definately win... looking forward to see good cricket...

# 19 19-02-2003 , 11:38 PM
im not a big fan of any team sport :- / I get bored of them to fast.

# 20 20-02-2003 , 09:54 AM
Subscriber
Well being a kiwi I naturally support the black caps, I'm a big cricket fan! Sorry about the whooping that your boys took over here tariqrf user added image I'll be the first to admit the pitches were really bad batting wise.

And how bout that win by us over the South Africans go Flemming!!!!!!!!!! We dont normally play that well which is why I am excited heh, oh we beat West Indies too which was cool!

# 21 22-02-2003 , 11:26 PM
hi tariqf,

being Indian i wish India 'ld win the Cup. But ....user added image our batting is not too good. Even the 255 against Zimb doesn't seem to be appropriate score considering the startling opening by sachin and sehwag.

Ganguly needs to make changes in the batting order to get it right

I think Aussies r the favs but i cheer for India :banana:

Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep.
# 22 23-02-2003 , 07:33 PM
Subscriber
damn i am totally impatient for the pak vs ind match.... india finished batting with the toothless namibia... 311-2.. sachin hit 152 out.. ganguly 112 not out... damn was it a good match.. and namibia bold out for somewhere in the 1** mark.. and mayaguy_dr... where are ya from(in india i mean).. damn am i looking for people from my place who is interested in 3D!!!

CHEERS FOR INDIA!!!

# 23 25-02-2003 , 07:11 PM
me from hyderabad.

Where r u from

Tomorrow India Vs England !!! Nice Match

:banana:

Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep.
# 24 08-03-2003 , 07:28 PM
Subscriber
Austarlia is too strong right now but Tendulkar is AWESOME!!!
What did he do to Pakistan...WOW!!!

grrrr
# 25 09-03-2003 , 06:11 AM
Subscriber
hola... i am from madras (tamil nadu... yes i am a malla)..... you cant say that slickrenderer.. i know aussies are at an unbeleivable form right now.... but you cant tell, if tendulkar plays like he did to the paks with the aussies and posts up a 300+ score.... then the confidence rises in the indian team.. and the indians have pretty good bowling attach especially with zaheer on the side......

# 26 10-03-2003 , 03:39 AM
Subscriber
I reiterate: GO KIWIS! Hehe poor south africans aye we seem to have this uncanny nack of pipping them everytime, sure they can resort to trying to food posion us RE: world cup (rugby) but we always c ome through.

Oh and be sure to watch us take apart the Aussies, because we play them so much in every sporting code we do not fear them, we whallopped them in the VB series about a year ago and we can do it again!

# 27 10-03-2003 , 09:31 PM
hmmmmmm silva.... from NZ ?? i've been there a couple of yrs ago.... and my friend lives there.in Christ Church.

I think kiwis r going to make it to the semis, but not more than that and i think the finals will be btwn India and Australia.

Have us seeen how we played today with lankans :banana: India is definitely a favourite now

# 28 10-03-2003 , 10:11 PM
Subscriber
damn that game rocked!!!

India: 292 - 6

Lanka: 109 all out

# 29 11-03-2003 , 01:28 AM
Australia gets to the semi's even if they loose the game against the kiwi's. Kiwi's have to win 1 of their next two games to get to the semi's (1st against Aus), not sure who the 2nd game is against.

I always enjoy watching Aus and NZ play eachother, very entertaining games. India is in with a bit of a chance as they quite often have a corker of game out of the blue.

# 30 11-03-2003 , 01:30 AM
Subscriber
Those aussies think they're so hot but you know what they're not user added image If anyone can beat them it is us ....

And RE: Indians, I spose yer right cmon, Sri Lanka isnt exactly the most consistent side, didnt they get all out vs Aussie for somethin like 60 runs lol user added image You just can't use them as a good yardstick.